SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 06, 2012, 08:08:54 PM
No idea to be honest.
Banjo-Kazooie perhaps? =)

Anyways, can't wait for Deadpool. I'm glad to hear you're putting your own twist on the moveset rather than a direct copy from some other game.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 06, 2012, 06:35:23 PM
It was a weird play that only a handful of us drama kids in my year did called Flies.  It's about this dude dealing with his pteronarcophobia (his fear of flies).  It was pretty fun.  We did it because it was our drama teacher's final term at school.  
That sounds... unique... :)
And I forgot to mention it in my previous post, but good luck with this project, etc

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 06, 2012, 08:08:54 PMNo idea to be honest.
Didn't you say you were gonna revamp your Cloud or something?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 07, 2012, 01:58:26 AM
Didn't you say you were gonna revamp your Cloud or something?
I think he left that to Albafika(Wolfric). Look in his vault for a revamp.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 07, 2012, 02:06:14 AMI think he left that to Albafika(Wolfric). Look in his vault for a revamp.
I know about that. I do remember someone asked for a PSA with SDoom's Cloud but with Omnislash as a Final Smash. And I think he did say something about revamping his Cloud.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Can't wait for this PSA. I don't even use Snake right now because I know he's gonna be replaced permanently soon, lol.


Deadpool has all of my hype. Makes me wanna finish Wolverine v3
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i haz a question for you SDoom, do u like banjo kazooie and banjo-tooie?

Quote from: jokekid on July 07, 2012, 10:52:44 AM
i haz a question for you SDoom, do u like banjo kazooie and banjo-tooie?

Haven't played either.


Quote from: jokekid on July 07, 2012, 11:28:51 AM
:srs:
blasphemy!

I was a PS1 guy.  Crash and Spyro were my swig.  Only games I had for N64 were Mario 64, Mario Kart and Goldeneye. 

But whatevs.  Don't really care either way.

then make a crash PSA!!!!
xDD
kidding
anyway off-topic, but who's ur avy?

Quote from: jokekid on July 07, 2012, 11:45:49 AM
then make a crash PSA!!!!
xDD
kidding
anyway off-topic, but who's ur avy?

One of the main guys from the upcoming WiiU game Project P-100.  I just recoloured his hair red to remind me of Joe.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 11:52:18 AM
One of the main guys from the upcoming WiiU game Project P-100.  I just recoloured his hair red to remind me of Joe.
oh that dude that takes civils and turns them into weapons? looked awesome xD

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 07, 2012, 09:26:49 AM
Deadpool has all of my hype. Makes me wanna finish Wolverine v3
Then do it broooo. o.o I really like you Wolverine PSA.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 11:52:18 AM
One of the main guys from the upcoming WiiU game Project P-100.  I just recoloured his hair red to remind me of Joe.

The blue one reminds me of Sephiroth. XD