SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


this is about pineapples, keep the mangoes in ur thread... XD
kdn



I want this so bad...but its over ike.... :oshi:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601




Dude, I'm so excited for the beta you released


The moveset itself looks nice, and it has custom animations that actually look good. (better than what I'd expect from a KC member lol)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


OK, two glitches I noticed:

-Cloud can't walk left.  He can run and jump left, but not walk
-If you short-hop Cloud's Down-B attack into the ground, then Cloud will do a super wavedash across the stage until he reaches the edge.  During this wavedash, Cloud will be charging up his Meteor Rain attack.  It's pretty cool, but still a glitch.

Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 02, 2011, 08:33:28 PM
Where are the f*ckin mangoes!? >: O

:srs: Gtfo Nah just kiddin ^^ Tell ya what, how bout I make a special version with mangoes instead of pineapples just for you ;) It'll take about a minute XD

@Victory

I noticed the first glitch too, but I'm not too sure how to fix it :-\

The second one however I didn't notice but I can easily fix that.

It's strange though, he can walk left in the SSE, but not in a typical Brawl match.

I am going to download this whenever I get home. (I'm at a coffee shop right now with my laptop; don't really want to download on a public network.

Is the balancing on the beta final, or would you still like feedback for that?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 02, 2011, 10:04:48 PM
I am going to download this whenever I get home. (I'm at a coffee shop right now with my laptop; don't really want to download on a public network.

Is the balancing on the beta final, or would you still like feedback for that?

It is for some moves.  I'm not for example going to restructure any if the specials (but small damage and knockback tweaks I will do). I am willing to restructure some of the regular attacks though.

I figured out the Pineapple taunt. :af2: I wish the pineapple was double sided though.
Anyway, great job.