SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I released all of the spidermen textures I have made so far. ( Scarlet, Carnage, and Symbiote)
And Nice video I like what i am seeing so far.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 13, 2011, 07:57:46 PM
I released all of the spidermen textures I have made so far. ( Scarlet, Carnage, and Symbiote)
And Nice video I like what i am seeing so far.

Do you think you could make mangaverse spiderman, spider girl o spider woman. I know that they will probably need vertex, but I really need them.

Sweet video. When is the expected next beta?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

im exactly alike winning against three cpus on time with spider man is hard like hell xD becuase spider man isnt particulary fast or strong he is just good at recovery and cpu can kick the hell out of him but he is a good character maybe needs a good killing move or something xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Try Mario's AI.

I think that would be more fitting, since he uses Side B to recover, a projectile B, and the Up B.

Quote from: songeflemy on July 13, 2011, 09:33:31 PM
Try Mario's AI.

I think that would be more fitting, since he uses Side B to recover, a projectile B, and the Up B.
Ahh... I don't know though, he would spam down B big time...

Maybe Luigi's AI would work?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 09:34:57 PM
Ahh... I don't know though, he would spam down B big time...

Maybe Luigi's AI would work?

maybe he can take only the ai that refers to normal B in mario or luigi ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 09:34:57 PM
Ahh... I don't know though, he would spam down B big time...

Maybe Luigi's AI would work?


Nah Luigi would probably spam the Neutral B (since it's his Fireball). 

I've found that Ivysaur's works pretty dang well.  He thinks his Side B is the Razor Leaf, so he'll do it from far away, but of course he ends up doing the Web Zip and then he actually utilizes it decently.  And the general AI is pretty good too.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 13, 2011, 09:48:28 PM
Nah Luigi would probably spam the Neutral B (since it's his Fireball). 

I've found that Ivysaur's works pretty dang well.  He thinks his Side B is the Razor Leaf, so he'll do it from far away, but of course he ends up doing the Web Zip and then he actually utilizes it decently.  And the general AI is pretty good too.
mario and luigi dont spam fire balls at all the fox falco wolf and shiek are the ones who spam the most due to being rapid fire projecktiles i think maybe luigi or mario could work well maybe mario could work better since he trows fireballs in the air so the oponenet cant recover wich N B in the air would work right xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 13, 2011, 10:03:44 PM
mario and luigi dont spam fire balls at all the fox falco wolf and shiek are the ones who spam the most due to being rapid fire projecktiles i think maybe luigi or mario could work well maybe mario could work better since he trows fireballs in the air so the oponenet cant recover wich N B in the air would work right xD

Except they do though, but in a different way.  These use them for approach.  For example, they'll do a ground fireball, get closer with an air fireball, then maybe do another ground one.  These use them as keepaway. 

Now the problem is, with the Web Ball you don't have any horizontal momentum in the ground or in the air, so you can't progress forward with it.  If they use it, they use it repeatedly in place and therefore they'll just stay in place and keep spamming it until you come to them.  Even ZSS's AI spammed the Web Ball, and I rarely see her use the Paralyzer gun when I face her.

Anyways, Ivysaur's AI works decently.  He still spams the Web Ball a bit (Bullet Seed lol) but it's worked the best out of the ones I've tested.  The link will be updated with this in a few moments...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 09:34:57 PM
Ahh... I don't know though, he would spam down B big time...

Maybe Luigi's AI would work?


I don't know if Luigi uses his Side B to recover.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 13, 2011, 09:48:28 PM
Nah Luigi would probably spam the Neutral B (since it's his Fireball). 

I've found that Ivysaur's works pretty dang well.  He thinks his Side B is the Razor Leaf, so he'll do it from far away, but of course he ends up doing the Web Zip and then he actually utilizes it decently.  And the general AI is pretty good too.

Well he won't use down B...

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 13, 2011, 10:08:12 PM
Except they do though, but in a different way.  These use them for approach.  For example, they'll do a ground fireball, get closer with an air fireball, then maybe do another ground one.  These use them as keepaway. 

Now the problem is, with the Web Ball you don't have any horizontal momentum in the ground or in the air, so you can't progress forward with it.  If they use it, they use it repeatedly in place and therefore they'll just stay in place and keep spamming it until you come to them.  Even ZSS's AI spammed the Web Ball, and I rarely see her use the Paralyzer gun when I face her.

Anyways, Ivysaur's AI works decently.  He still spams the Web Ball a bit (Bullet Seed lol) but it's worked the best out of the ones I've tested.  The link will be updated with this in a few moments...
did you test wolf?becuase i think he only uses NB in place   and fits for all the other requirements too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SDo0m, for making such an awesome PSA yet again, I'm giving you this cheesy video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWy6fuEBng
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: EarthwormJames on July 13, 2011, 10:20:50 PM
SDo0m, for making such an awesome PSA yet again, I'm giving you this cheesy video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWy6fuEBng

Who da heck takes an orange over a possible $400,000 (I'm gonna assume)?

Spider-Man that's who XD

i hope for the next release we get some css csp names and etc for spider man xD sodoom is there any pal codes for independant sheik slot? becuase it will look wierd spider man on one side and zelda on the other lol .maybe some day we get a simbiot psa on zelda xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.