Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brawl freezes with beeping sound when loading any custom texture  (Read 1428 times)
NeOsZ
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 14, 2010, 12:05:29 PM »

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to brawl hacking and I'm experiencing a problem loading custom textures. The first day I wanted to start hacking my brawl, I downloaded riivolution and an .xml file for it using the x:/ssbb method, inserted a few textures and stages and it worked like a charm. Then all the sudden, every time any custom texture or stage was meant to be loaded, brawl would crash with that ear-exploding beeping noise. I tried reformatting my sd card, uninstalling/reinstalling riivolution and I even went as far as loading my bootmii backup from before I installed any homebrew whatsoever. I then reinstalled all my mods, cios and everything, and after I finally reinstalled riivolution, I loaded it up, only to have it crash upon loading a custom texture. Does anyone know what could be going wrong?

mnsg
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 01:09:57 PM »

Check your files.  You might have a file that's corrupt.

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 01:11:42 PM »

Yea like mnsg said...  did you add any files the day it stopped working correctly?

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: