The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

off-topic warning:

i still laugh in my insides when i see ur name DR...xD

on-topic:
i'd really like to see how all those projects turn out, i wish u the best of luck, even if u dont need it ^^

Quote from: jokekid on February 04, 2011, 01:25:03 AM
i'd really like to see how all those projects turn out, i wish u the best of luck, even if u dont need it ^^
Actually, I need all the luck I can get...

I have my computer back now, but everytime I try to run 3dsMax I get this:

:oshi:
I am really struggling to figure out how to fix this, And if I can't fix it I might just have to cancel everything :(


Hmm.  That looks really bad.

Have you gone to the help boards?  Maybe someone there would know what to do (because I sure don't).

I didn't bother posting something in the help boards because when it comes to serious problems, You know you will never get any help <.<

I doubt anyone will know anything much about this anyway... Even Google has damn near bugger all on it >:(

Quote from: DrPanda on February 04, 2011, 02:04:08 AM
I didn't bother posting something in the help boards because when it comes to serious problems, You know you will never get any help <.<

I doubt anyone will know anything much about this anyway... Even Google has damn near bugger all on it >:(
I know what you mean, but for a problem this serious, I'd take every chance I could get to find a fix for this.

Is there a message board for 3ds Max stuff?  Maybe you could find a solution there.

Dang i feel sorry for you, DrPanda
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 04, 2011, 02:05:30 AM
Quote from: DrPanda on February 04, 2011, 02:04:08 AM
I didn't bother posting something in the help boards because when it comes to serious problems, You know you will never get any help <.<

I doubt anyone will know anything much about this anyway... Even Google has damn near bugger all on it >:(
I know what you mean, but for a problem this serious, I'd take every chance I could get to find a fix for this.

Is there a message board for 3ds Max stuff?  Maybe you could find a solution there.
I went there... It's practically a Ghost town ._.

Quote from: Sorceress on February 04, 2011, 02:07:20 AM
Dang i feel sorry for you, DrPanda
Eh, It's fustrating but nothing to feel sorry for :P

Well, I did my own little Google search, but all found was a post from a guy in China with the same problem as you, and the only response told him to reinstall.

Sorry dude.

I have on last ray of hope for it... The tech that fixed my computer Always backs everything up before fixing anything, So I'm gonna call him and ask if he could move the files I need from the backup, over ;D

Quote from: DrPanda on February 04, 2011, 02:26:54 AM
I have on last ray of hope for it... The tech that fixed my computer Always backs everything up before fixing anything, So I'm gonna call him and ask if he could move the files I need from the backup, over ;D
Hope that everything goes well.  I'd hate to see all of your work go to waste :(

Damn Dr. Panda, sorry to hear that. Hope you can fix this soon.

Don't worry though, don't stress out. I got something green that will make you feel better

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 04, 2011, 04:18:08 AM
Damn Dr. Panda, sorry to hear that. Hope you can fix this soon.

Don't worry though, don't stress out. I got something green that will make you feel better ;o
And that is Zora Link!!!!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 04, 2011, 04:18:08 AM
Damn Dr. Panda, sorry to hear that. Hope you can fix this soon.

Don't worry though, don't stress out. I got something green that will make you feel better
Chyeah, Thanks man 8)

Quote from: GameWatching on February 04, 2011, 11:19:58 AM
resetup 3ds max,
should work.
Tried that... No such Luck :(

Anywho...
I Did promise a Dimentio preview, So I took one using my last export...
Here, it is about 75-80%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It shall be released. Someday.

wow that is really impressive, dimentio is one of my favorite paper mario characters i will download this for sure !!!!