The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: DrPanda on January 28, 2011, 05:01:48 PM
:>.>:
Tying... again

If it goes on like this I will end up doing both.
I'm kinda want Sol to win though... Simply because I still haven't decided exactly who Petey should go on... >.>

...I'mma wait for some more votes to come in :P

It won't be too bad doing both and i would love to see one become a winner though.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: DrPanda on January 28, 2011, 05:01:48 PM
:>.>:
Tying... again

If it goes on like this I will end up doing both.
I'm kinda want Sol to win though... Simply because I still haven't decided exactly who Petey should go on... >.>

...I'mma wait for some more votes to come in :P
Well, you know who I want to win, so I'd be fine with you doing Sol before Petey, even if Petey wins.  Still, it wouldn't seem right to completely blow off Petey fans if he does win the poll.

Maybe if there's a tie you can do Sol before Petey, or maybe if it's like one or two votes off you can do Sol first, but if Petey wins in a landslide (which doesn't seem all that likely) you should do Petey first.

It isn't that I don't want to do Petey... It's just deciding which character to put him on.

Sol is an straight up Ike vertex, but I don't really think any of the Characters fit Petey moveset-wise. I have a fair few choices appearance-wise though.
As I see my choices for him are: Olimar, Yoshi, Ness, Peach (yes, Peach), ToonLink, and possibly even Kirby or Ice-Climbers :-\


Any which way, Someone is bound to be dissapointed with who I eventually put him on:(

January 28, 2011, 05:41:43 PM #153 Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:44:20 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: DrPanda on January 28, 2011, 05:38:01 PM
It isn't that I don't want to do Petey... It's just deciding which character to put him on.

Sol is an straight up Ike vertex, but I don't really think any of the Characters fit Petey moveset-wise. I have a fair few choices appearance-wise though.
As I see my choices for him are: Olimar, Yoshi, Ness, Peach (yes, Peach), ToonLink, and possibly even Kirby or Ice-Climbers :-\


Any which way, Someone is bound to be dissapointed with who I eventually put him on:(
Olimar has the biggest head relative to his body size, and he already has the plant-based moveset (even if they aren't Mario plants), so I'd say that you could do it on him.  Plus, he doesn't make any noise, which would be nice.  I can't imagine Petey saying "PK FIRE!!!!" or "This is fun!"

Still it's you're call, so put him over whomever you would feel to be the best fit.

Olimar was my first choice, he would need a major size-mod though
(Making Olimar even more unstoppable >D)

I think I'll just have to make a few base vertexes to see whom fits Petey best ;)


I think petey would look good in fun size XD Olimar would be best though.

January 29, 2011, 05:23:41 PM #157 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:22:59 AM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: DrPanda on January 28, 2011, 05:47:20 PM
Olimar was my first choice, he would need a major size-mod though
Nah, no need for that.  Let's have a mini-Petey.  Personally, I don't like to use size mods.  They can lead to graphical glitches and gameplay imbalances.

Like camonsters said, Petey would look good in fun size.

1/30 Edit:  When's the poll gonna end Dr?  Is there a set date, or is it just when Ragna and Hazama are released?

You know, a Zero Suit Link would be interesting? @_@; you could combine the two badass Female link textures out there, erase the shield through textures and poof, totally new character XP

January 31, 2011, 03:15:36 PM #159 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:17:36 PM by Victory Badguy
So.  Petey won, eh?  It appears my gambit has failed utterly then. :(
Still, I hope to see how he turns out.  Should be good.

Edit:  Wait a minute...

*looks at to do list*

top TWO were added? But...that means...

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:



Quote from: jokekid on January 31, 2011, 04:14:47 PM
u got some previews???
I won't have any good ones until I can get my computer back... which hopefully shouldn't be long now :laugh:

Here is an old one of Ragna...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I won't put up previews for Dimentio though because he is about 98% complete already, so I will just release him as soon as possible. (which was supposed to be last wednesday >.>)


i must say tha is a damn awesome sword u made there ^^ great job!!!

January 31, 2011, 10:24:54 PM #164 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:51:49 PM by Devastation
So Petey won, i guess the people who post like this
Quote from: GameWatching on January 28, 2011, 06:43:28 PM
PETEY  :happy: :happy: :happy:
would be happy *there alot like zombies, stay away*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿