The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Who is Ms. Mowz over? Metaknight?

Don't feel like looking so I better not get a reply with an attitude from anyone.

;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 15, 2011, 04:12:43 AM
Who is Ms. Mowz over? Metaknight?

Don't feel like looking so I better not get a reply with an attitude from anyone.

;o

There's no point in looking as he never stated who she's over, I looked lol you and I are both lost my friend.

Is anyone reminded of Super Mario RPG whenever they look at the model?

I am. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 15, 2011, 04:15:11 AM
There's no point in looking as he never stated who she's over, I looked lol you and I are both lost my friend.

I lol'd.

Has to be Metaknight cause of the feet, that over her eyes is the mask, ears could be the wings, and the tail must be the cape.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 15, 2011, 04:39:02 AM
Is anyone reminded of Super Mario RPG whenever they look at the model?

I am. XD

She was in SMRPG?

I thought she was from Paper Mario or something..

She's Paper Mario only I'm pretty sure o.o ... But Velen, how are the Ragna recolors coming along?

i say jiggs: she has ears, the thing around the eyes seem to be just the eye models (characters like jiggs, kirby. TL, lucas and ness use textures for their expressions) and the tail could be the hair thing ^^

...

Ms.Mowz is over Kirby ^-^
I was originally going to put her over Jiggs, but there wasn't enough 'stuff' to make her from.

I'm having a small problem with her ears at the moment.
The pink of them doesn't really show up well in-game...

Anybody know how to nullify normals? That might do the trick :)


May 15, 2011, 05:30:43 PM #473 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:31:35 PM by Velen Draufgänger
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 15, 2011, 06:50:47 AM
She's Paper Mario only I'm pretty sure o.o ... But Velen, how are the Ragna recolors coming along?

Got me red-handed. Haven't worked on anything Ragna-related for some time, namely due to schooling, and I won't be staying on her much longer cause I got work to do for Math and ebing prepared for the final on Monday. Recently I have been working on BY's Brawl V Joe, re-texturing the whole damn thing.

@Italian: She wasn't, I was just saying that, the way the model looks right now, it looks like she came out of SMRPG:LotSS.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You know, if I ever get around to figuring out how to model correctly, I may make Ms.Mowz.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Aww.. School can be such a drag sometimes, right? But I read that you finished the first twelve or something like that, can you post them? ;o

Ms.Mowz over Kirby, I wonder what she will look like when she sucks people in ?.?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 15, 2011, 09:32:05 PM
Ms.Mowz over Kirby, I wonder what she will look like when she sucks people in ?.?
Weird :P
I have made one with renamed bones so she doesn't open her mouth at all though.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 15, 2011, 09:48:31 PM
Weird :P
I have made one with renamed bones so she doesn't open her mouth at all though.
That sounds good... sorta ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 15, 2011, 09:16:45 PM
Aww.. School can be such a drag sometimes, right? But I read that you finished the first twelve or something like that, can you post them? ;o

Maybe later...After I have tested them in Game.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302