Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Hearts of Justice Peach V3 [Updating for the first time in 4 months!]  (Read 18226 times)
Akiba Red
Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 09:57:12 PM »

Don't bump the godamn thread. -.-

Gaddswell
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 07:28:38 AM »

Thanks! Glad to see you enjoyed it!

Oh, and about that request you PMed me about, it isn't too much work at all to change the actual damage values back to original Peach for the attacks that she had normally, so I can have that done for you by the end of the weekend.

For the ones with different animations, such as up tilt and forward smash, I can balance them to your liking, but some choices will have to be made. (ie. should F-Smash copy frying pan's or golf club's hitboxes?)

Here are the attack's I'll need input on:
    Forward tilt (just the trajectory really, since the up and down tilted versions have different trajectories from the non-tilted one)
    Forward smash (see above)
    Down smash (damage - it uses both her original D-Smash and U-Smash, so I can try to get the damage close to one of them, but the extra hit that knocks away (the up-smash part) will stick around.)

Edit:
    PS. How would you like your jump height? Brawl height? The way it is now? The way it is now, but with DJC unless you hold down the jump button when you input the attack?
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:49:02 AM by Gaddswell » Logged

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: