Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ideas for the Idea-less  (Read 1703 times)
ZeroBlade77
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 31, 2010, 05:46:52 PM »

Hay thar, it's meh.
So, you came.  I knew you would.  Well, here's your briefing, start work after I've finished telling you.

-Altair PSA/Texture
I recently got back into Bomberman 64, and I keep thinking that Altair should be in Brawl...

Moves could be pulling out bombs like Link, shooting a laz0r, shooting an X-shaped laz0r that stuns like a Deku Nut, slicing with hands, and some random things that LOOK like they'd fit with him! Such as, a chain that attaches to an enemy and pulls him/her into Altair's blade-knuckles.  Final Smash for Phase 1 Altair would be to transform like ZSS into Ultima, his second form.  Ultima's FS could be a black laz0r that kills enemies on impact.

-Lucario Textured Over Pikachu

Lucario's texture on Pikachu, with Lucario's moveset.

-EpicSquirtle

All attacks are faster and stronger, and the B neutral would be replaced with Skull Bash, which is an epic move... if I do say so myself.

-Lugia

Yes, this would be awesome.
Water moves would be a most, along with some dragon and flying type moves.  Draco Meteor would be great here.

-Explode-A-Chu

I really think lots of people would want this, but I dunno.  It would be a Pikachu whose attacks all end in explosions, and every few minutes an explosion comes from Pikachu without it attacking.
FS of course would be a massive explosion.

MOAR IDEAS ON THE WAY!

Your mom. Has. Sex. With. Yoshi.
'Nuff said.

dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 06:00:21 PM »

If you aren't making any of these, then this should be in the request section. >_>

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: