Where to place a smashbros_sound.brsar file on my sd card

Started by technojunkie123, November 06, 2010, 01:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have a Rosalina sound pack and i modified it and everything, but i'm wondering where do i place it on my sd card? I use homebrew and i've searched online but can't find where to put it in my sd card. Can anybody help?
P.S. do i have to rename it or something too?

pf\sound.
smashbros_sound.brsar is fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



You have to have Riivolution. Gecko won't work so don't even bother trying with it. Make a folder named music in your Brawlmods folder so you have Brawlmods>music. Now take your Smashbros_sound.brsar and put it in the music folder. Then just load Riivolution and it will work with any smash bros hack.
Show me ya moves!

Quote from: AxcelTheBrawler on November 19, 2010, 01:44:56 AMYou have to have Riivolution. Gecko won't work so don't even bother trying with it. Make a folder named music in your Brawlmods folder so you have Brawlmods>music. Now take your Smashbros_sound.brsar and put it in the music folder. Then just load Riivolution and it will work with any smash bros hack.
that folder dont work if he is using Gecko OS Setup for Rii
also Brsar is only for US(not PAL)

also wrong place to post you should post in Help
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Huge majority of sound hacks is for NTSC-U Brawl.

Using them on PAL requires additional effort, but it is possible.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

what about ocarina does it work for that and does anybody know the wave id for gameandwatch i want the announcer to say naruto  but i dont know the wave id for him   :(
The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!

July 27, 2013, 03:59:05 PM #7 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:08:07 PM by Boasting Toast
Quote from: NoobTextureHacker on July 24, 2013, 12:52:36 AM
what about ocarina does it work for that and does anybody know the wave id for gameandwatch i want the announcer to say naruto  but i dont know the wave id for him   :(
I just released an announcer call pack last night [url]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33344&Vault=audio]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33344&Vault=audio] [url]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33344&Vault=audio [/url]. Naruto is included. Also, recently a code was released that allows you to use sfx hacks on Gecko.

Code:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How To Use

1. Open your .brsar in Super Sawndz MOD
2. Replace your desired SFX
3. Highlight the sound group you'd like to export
4. Click "Create .bnk"
5. Put your .bnk file in: private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sfx

thanks Ive been having a hard time with this so thanks alot
The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!

Will it work on USB Loader GX ? I have a WFBS file of the game