:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106




I'll send you a more advanced and P:M adapted version of the stage KTH now

Check your PMs.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: KTH on January 26, 2011, 11:18:17 PM
Yes, thank Mewtwo2000, really thank. It's Epic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks great! Is the cloud.... um..... "stand-on-able?"


You better hurry up and release this so I can put it in meh brawlz.
Also, wont your one slot Young Naruto mess with meh other Naruto's?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

The stage will be uploaded tomorrow.
And about Young Naruto...What?

The motionetc, wont it mess with my other Naruto costumes?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Hey KTH, can you update the main topic with some BRSTMs? I have six uploaded. They're all ripped DIRECTLY off the Melee disk, and equalizer/volume adjusted to fit in with Brawl music. This'll give the best possible results, and will sound neigh on official.

I'm feeling EXTREMELY tired, so I'll upload the rest of them tomorrow. I have them complete and ready, just... not on Brawl Vault.

Mushroom Kingdom II Finale
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16049

Mushroom Kingdom II
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16048

Mushroom Kingdom Finale
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16047

Mushroom Kingdom
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16046

Fourside
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16045

Yoshi's Story
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16044


Done and done.

LOOPED
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NON LOOPED
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


VICTORY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.