:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

I've been dying to see the day that the true Melee Final Destination would be released.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



KTH,
already told ya that it's 'thanks' or 'thank you',
not 'thank'  :srs:




woah.
Even though I prefer Brawl to Melee, I'll install most of these. Especially items and stages.
nice job :srs:


why the T-pose?

are u sure u didnt have any Gbowser psa installed, cuz that way u cant use him as final smash


did u take that pic using bowser's final smash? cuz those 2 are incompattible...


than thats the reason, if you have a giga bowser PSA installed, this only works on the coded giga bowser (selectable), and will make regular giga bowser T-pose infinitely


You guys are the best Melee team.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿