:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106


Melee Toon Link.

He finished, the light are fixed, the body too. The sword are changed, it's the sword when we start WindWaker, some like Young Link (YL have the Deku Sword, the first sword), it's the sword by Pik.

666 replies is coming close... be carefull...

that toon link looks pretty good, i was thinking, there is a cell-shaded (not really i think) version already on the valt, wouldnt that work as a melee texture?

I work that are some like Melee :

- saturation
- light
- color
- effect

Melee are different to Brawl, Melee are more colors.

i know, thats why im talking about that toon link ^^

i'll search it right now

edit:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1671

i remembered it being better... T.T

- the texture are the Toon Link Beta, it's orange and Green.
- It's to light

Me, i try to copy Melee and WW.

@ALM5252

Ouah, you are really strong!

So, the model are on 90%, texture finish. I need to do the same with the recolors.



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 24, 2011, 09:47:34 PM
Need any PSA help?

Oh yeah, i've forget, i want you help me for a PSA xD

Can you help me about the Young Link PSA?

Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 24, 2011, 09:47:34 PM
Need any PSA help?

Oh yeah, i've forget, i want you help me for a PSA xD

Can you help me about the Ganondorf Melee PSA?

Good Luck with YOUR, PSA KTH ;D

(and about the question you asked to me: you can't use my PSA for your hack, sorry my friend :/ )
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 24, 2011, 09:47:34 PM
Need any PSA help?

Oh yeah, i've forget, i want you help me for a PSA xD

Can you help me about the Ganondorf Melee PSA?
Yes, what is it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, forget Ganondorf XD.

I prefer for Young Link, FirenFL2 have some problem with him.


Quote from: ogichi on February 24, 2011, 10:23:29 PM
@AGFP:

AWESOME AVATAR U GOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks :D

FATALITY! lol
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 10:22:49 PM
Oh, forget Ganondorf XD.

I prefer for Young Link, FirenFL2 have some problem with him.
OK, what do you need help with?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 24, 2011, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 10:22:49 PM
Oh, forget Ganondorf XD.

I prefer for Young Link, FirenFL2 have some problem with him.
OK, what do you need help with?

Yeah, so FirenFL2 have found a PSA of YL, it's perfect but he have some glitch. Example the attack 100, the taunt.

I just want the taunt are normal and the attack 100 are the attack by camelot (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4759.0), because the other glitch. Wait, i rechearch the FitMotion for Young Link (resize).