:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 10:37:02 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 24, 2011, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 10:22:49 PM
Oh, forget Ganondorf XD.

I prefer for Young Link, FirenFL2 have some problem with him.
OK, what do you need help with?

Yeah, so FirenFL2 have found a PSA of YL, it's perfect but he have some glitch. Example the attack 100, the taunt.

I just want the taunt are normal and the attack 100 are the attack by camelot (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4759.0), because the other glitch. Wait, i rechearch the FitMotion for Young Link (resize).
So you want the Attack100 on the ToonLink.pac?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No, on Link normal. Because the version of attack 100 he have worked glitch, the attack 100 by camelot are perfect.

I will send you the link of the YL PSA.

Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 10:42:06 PM
No, on Link normal. Because the version of attack 100 he have worked glitch, the attack 100 by camelot are perfect.

I will send you the link of the YL PSA.
OK, good thing I still have my Enhanced Link PSA because it has that coding in it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


:>.>: You still didn't answer my PM question.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




So when are you gonna do Melee Shiek, KTH
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: KTH on February 24, 2011, 11:42:20 PM
I have finish the vertex of Sheik.
Really when will you release Melee Shiek
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Ganondorf : 58%

The recolors need to are finish : Blue and Purple. The model need some fix to. Animation not finished.

Meta-Knight : 10%

The default texture are finish, the recolors not started and animation too.

Doc. Mario : 95%

All are finished, all. CSP, Portraits, Stock Icons, animation. Only problem : the face have a problem. Need to are fixed.

Sheik : 48%

The vertex are done. She have a problem, the texture on the leg are really hard to fix, Kelwiki have do the recolors but they need a fix too. Only texture need to do. Sheik don't need a CSP, i will put the CSP of Zelda, some like Melee.

Pikachu : 12%

Texture on starting. Vertex not started.

Samus : 47%

The texture are perfect, i need to do the same with the recolors. I need to look if Kelwiki have do the recolors or not.

Another characters remake (Luigi, Link, DK, Kirby, Mewtwo) :

I've found the technique for do a veritable Melee texture, i've do this on some character, you have see this on a a screen.

Sonic : 71%

Yeah,  71%. Sonic don't need a bigest vertex, and the recolors don't need a giant work. The CSP are found.