:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Quote from: GameWatching on December 28, 2010, 11:55:24 AM
i m making a Mario vertex for his project  :af:

CANT WAIT TO HAVE THAT MODEL.
Me and GW are on the same team???????
I FEEL SO SPECIAL =D
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


v2 :)

Yes, you, me and GW are on the same team.

New member in the team :

   spiderjjr45 Join the team!!!

Yeah, looks like I'm gonna start working with the masters Gamewatching and KTH, it's an honor to serve with you two.

First on my agenda: Ness

I used to prefer AGFan over these....but these are SO much better! We get regular updates on TRUE melee characters, not just random updates about textures that had already been upoaded. Keep up the good work KTH.

@spiderjjr45
Nice! Not to much work left for true melee ness.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: SSJCerious on December 28, 2010, 10:25:04 PM
I used to prefer AGFan over these....but these are SO much better! We get regular updates on TRUE melee characters, not just random updates about textures that had already been upoaded. Keep up the good work KTH.

@spiderjjr45
Nice! Not to much work left for true melee ness.

wow,
that's really nice.
Thanks for the support SSJCerious
btw, keep an eye for melee mario.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 29, 2010, 05:03:54 PM
Wow KTH!!!!!

You're doing a great with the updates and Melee packs!!! :D

Can't wait for the Melee Mario vertex!
He was my BEST character! :)

I also liked the Pichu. :)

If you might ever need help with recolors, feel free to let me know.
I like helping out. :D
Thats great cuz the perfect drill kick is back
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

December 29, 2010, 05:17:55 PM #23 Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 05:19:36 PM by KTH
You want to join the team ALM? :)

btw, V2 of Captain Falcon!
No the Scarf messed'up!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14812

Quote from: KTH on December 29, 2010, 05:17:55 PM
You want to join the team ALM? :)

btw, V2 of Captain Falcon!
No the Scarf messed'up!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14812
That needs an update at the psa.
After Mario ill finish Falcon
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


I really hope for Dr. Mario to be next. As much as I love Mario, Dr. Mario was superior. Well, whoever is next, I know this project will do an incredible job. You're doing awesomely so far!

I wonder, though, what you will do when you get to Ganondorf (or Mewtwo, if you're doing him as well). Are you going to make your own vertex hack, or use the ones already made by others?

Quote from: Oshtoby on December 29, 2010, 06:13:28 PM
I really hope for Dr. Mario to be next. As much as I love Mario, Dr. Mario was superior. Well, whoever is next, I know this project will do an incredible job. You're doing awesomely so far!

I wonder, though, what you will do when you get to Ganondorf (or Mewtwo, if you're doing him as well). Are you going to make your own vertex hack, or use the ones already made by others?
Well, i think that KTH, or any other vertex hacker will edit the model if they think it should be fixed. Which in this case is very unlikely
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

December 29, 2010, 06:25:38 PM #28 Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 06:31:36 PM by KTH
So, ok i say the next :

Dr.Mario. :)

And... SURPRISE :


Quote from: KTH on December 29, 2010, 06:25:38 PM
So, ok i say the next :
Dr.Mario. :)
Je vous remercie beaucoup. Vous êtes phénoménale.