:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106



Please GW just ignore him, he just want to ruin our topic too!!!!!
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 03, 2011, 04:42:23 PM
Please GW just ignore him, he just want to ruin our topic too!!!!!

a simpleton like him wouldn't.

I am not really sure about that,
PLEASE GW STOP. I dont think that ppl would like to see another melee topic that works just like AGFan's.(Always offtopic)
You dont need to prove that they are bad.
He knows that our vertex hacks are better. He knows that our PSA(hehehe). He knows that we are a better team.


AGFan DO NOT REPLY!!!!
GO AWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KTH PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATES.
CAPS LOCK RULEZ
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 03, 2011, 04:54:29 PM
I am not really sure about that,
PLEASE GW STOP. I dont think that ppl would like to see another melee topic that works just like AGFan's.(Always offtopic)
You dont need to prove that they are bad.
He knows that our vertex hacks are better. He knows that our PSA(hehehe). He knows that we are a better team.


AGFan DO NOT REPLY!!!!
GO AWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KTH PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATES.
CAPS LOCK RULEZ

Shut up, I go Away if I want you are not my boss, btw YOUR AVATAR IS ANNOYING!
Make me feel stupid and Mad, maybe saw that thread on my thread make me put ALL THIS TRUTH IN THIS THREAD!

@KTH what you should do without Kelwiki's Textures?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




@AGFanProduction
Please go back to your own thread and...
O wait, it's closed.

But please, go away.

Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:32:53 PM
@AGFanProduction
Please go back to your own thread and...
O wait, it's closed.

But please, go away.

I closed it a Few Years! lol to lock all the post form FirenLF2 and the other ...°! that are ...ing my thread!

I just put all the truth here!

and I will wait until KTH reply back my Question!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Can't you for ones act mature and not like bloody 10 year old?

Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:38:03 PM
Can't you for ones act mature and not like bloody 10 year old?


°Waits°
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 05:35:01 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:32:53 PM
@AGFanProduction
Please go back to your own thread and...
O wait, it's closed.

But please, go away.

I closed it a Few Years! lol to lock all the post form FirenLF2 and the other ...°! that are ...ing my thread!

I just put all the truth here!

and I will wait until KTH reply back my Question!
Your saying that me and SSJCerious are ass holes because we were complaining about your awful work at the "OFFICIAL MELEE SHOWCASE", which was a topic that talked about godzilla and christmas gifts. Unlock your [censored]/ topic, put "the truth" there and GTFO
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

The truth as in stealing data from P:M and P:M Ganon and then denying that you stole it.

Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:47:13 PM
The truth as in stealing data from P:M and P:M Ganon and then denying that you stole it.
Is there anything wrong with my avatar?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 03, 2011, 05:51:35 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:47:13 PM
The truth as in stealing data from P:M and P:M Ganon and then denying that you stole it.
Is there anything wrong with my avatar?
Not really...

Anyway, how's Doc coming along?

What happened here?

The PSA for Doc are finish :3
Thank FirenLF2. Now i fix the texture (the light are different).