:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

For moment, no. I will released Mr. Game&Watch, i have finish all recolors and thank to Filipianosol :)

January 03, 2011, 06:29:22 PM #196 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:36:44 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 06:23:38 PM
What's done has been done.
Now the whole PMBR knows that you posses a leak and that you aren't to be trusted.

And please leave KTH and his thread alone.

It has been done but I will fix it to avoid new conversations like this one or the ones that are in my Thread.

I have the leak of Ganon, Link and Bowser I believe?
Anyway it was my mistake add that 'test' PSA there, I never wanted to do it, I am so sorry!

I don't care If I lost their trust I have lost their trust until: they said that they wanted to use my Textures and some several days later KTH told me that he was working for P:M as Texture hacker (same as me!) That really Pissed me off!!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




You're stupid or what?

- I have start the Project before you! (A long time! My first texture Melee Luigi, i have updated).
- Your topic is locked because youre a thief!

And now, you come here for do a flood?

You offense me, you say i'm a crap, my hack are suck.

Everyone, calm down. No more talk of this in the thread, k? If you want to harass each other, feel free to do it elsewhere.

</discussion>


January 03, 2011, 06:41:39 PM #199 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:43:40 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:36:45 PM
You're stupid or what?

- I have start the Project before you! (A long time! My first texture Melee Luigi, i have updated).
- Your topic is locked because youre a thief!

And now, you come here for do a flood?

You offense me, you say i'm a crap, my hack are suck.

- You said you have started the project before me just because have already a Luigi in you vault?
:srs:
- My topic is Locked to avoid stupid comments like to last ones that you can find there!

I never told yo that you are crap or that your hacks suck, show me the direct link in where I can find the direct words that you typed to me!!!

@Picano
This should be my last post until KTH reply back with the link, then I will leave this thread.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Thanks picano.
Admins are like the police in KCMM lol
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Btw, now look my list of the project i will do this month :

- Flat Zone
- Mushroom Kingdom II
- Doctoc Mario
- kirby
- Zelda (Maybe...)
- Ness
- Mewtwo
- Mr. Game&Watch

Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:49:03 PM

- Mushroom Kingdom II

WHOA. WAIT. WHAT!? EXPLAIN MORE.

If you remade that stage with the flying carpet and everything (except birdo, ofcourse), I would forever praise you.

Flatzone as well, but to a lesser extent.

I thought there was a Mushroom Kingdom II in the vault :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I ithink for Birdo, i just put her on the background (she come and return) but you can't hurt her or hurt you.

But for the rest, yes, all

@Segtendo

Yes, upload by DemonBoy, i have help him but i think he have exit the hack too...

Quote from: Segtendo on January 03, 2011, 07:04:15 PM
I thought there was a Mushroom Kingdom II in the vault :srs:
Yes, and I use it, but the textures are all sorts of messed up, as well as it's too big, and it's missing the carpet.

Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:49:03 PM
Btw, now look my list of the project i will do this month :
- Mr. Game&Watch
:srs:
WTF what are you gonna do with him?


I have FINISH him lol
I will update G&W after, now i do a surprise...

January 03, 2011, 07:12:15 PM #208 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 07:14:46 PM by Tao Master Jiro
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:49:03 PM
Btw, now look my list of the project i will do this month :

- Flat Zone
- Mushroom Kingdom II
- Doctoc Mario
- kirby
- Zelda (Maybe...)
- Ness
- Mewtwo
- Mr. Game&Watch
Er... I hate to be rude... But is there really enough difference with their Melee look, and Brawl look to actually make a hack for?

Quote from: Tao Master Jiro on January 03, 2011, 07:12:15 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:49:03 PM
Btw, now look my list of the project i will do this month :

- Flat Zone
- Mushroom Kingdom II
- Doctoc Mario
- kirby
- Zelda (Maybe...)
- Ness
- Mewtwo
- Mr. Game&Watch
Er... I hate to be rude... But is there really enough difference with their Melee look, and Brawl look?
Well. There are some differences at the movesets. One or two attacks, not much.
Kirby has different textures. And i think G&W has just lil bit of different colors.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0