:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 04, 2011, 10:50:16 PM
Oh my god. AGFan again? Jeez. Ive never seen another user talking bout him without being in trouble.
I dont know if that sentence is correct, but my grammar suckz(im no english). If you dont understand the sentence, ill try to make it better/clearer.
Don't act like you've haven't been trolling, either.
I'm not calling nor do I think you are a troll.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.



If your gonna call someone a troll, why would you then say hes not a troll?
^
thats what i meant.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

^
^
^
^
He troll off sometimes, but it doesn't mean he actually is one.


Quote from: SSJCerious on January 05, 2011, 08:37:12 PM
^If your not, why say that in the first place?
:>.>palm:
He has to acknowledge he's trolling sometimes...

Just because he trolls sometimes, doesn't mean he really is one.
/end
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.


Quote from: Oshtoby on January 05, 2011, 03:20:47 PM
Quote from: mnsg on January 05, 2011, 01:53:13 PM
A lot of the Melee vertexes look rather creepy.  They just don't really fit into the Brawl environment very well.  Mewtwo and Ganondorf are a few exceptions though.

I disagree. I like the Melee look of several of the characters much better. Even for those that I like the Brawl model better, in EVERY case, the Melee TEXTURES are better. They're brighter, with more color saturation.
I sort of agree with you on this.
Some CLOTHES saturation would be nice on some characters.
But most colors in Brawl are desaturated because it makes the characters look less "vague" for the style of Brawl.

Although, the part where I agree with you, is that some of the saturated colors are needed on some characters in Brawl, otherwise the character just looks dull to me.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Yeah, i'm agree too. It's that i have do for Mario, he have to light before.

Also, I'm not big on Melee hacks, it's just that I prefer some melee looks like Melee Link, DK, Yoshi, and Bowser.

Actually, I'mma give your Melee Link vertex a try...

EDIT:
I'm sorry for judging your Melee Link so harshly.
Ingame, he looks sweet.  :happy:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: KTH on January 05, 2011, 09:12:01 PM
Yeah, i'm agree too. It's that i have do for Mario, he have to light before.
You darkened the textures? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a Melee hack? Also, have you done this for any other characters?

For moment, i have dark light only Mario. THe other, no. It's for that i do a V2 for Luigi, the other char are okay (maybe Yoshi too).

Quote from: Oshtoby on January 05, 2011, 09:30:11 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 05, 2011, 09:12:01 PM
Yeah, i'm agree too. It's that i have do for Mario, he have to light before.
You darkened the textures? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a Melee hack? Also, have you done this for any other characters?
....In order to look how it did in melee, the texture HAS to be changed in order to fit the lighting.....fail.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 05, 2011, 09:35:28 PM
Quote from: Oshtoby on January 05, 2011, 09:30:11 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 05, 2011, 09:12:01 PM
Yeah, i'm agree too. It's that i have do for Mario, he have to light before.
You darkened the textures? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a Melee hack? Also, have you done this for any other characters?
....In order to look how it did in melee, the texture HAS to be changed in order to fit the lighting.....fail.
Must you be so accusatory in every post you make?