:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106


Seems tiny. Shouldn't it be a tad bigger?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's a screen be Mewtwo2000, here is not animated but on my version, the cloud are bigger and animated.

Quote from: Gold Bio-Hacker on January 11, 2011, 02:24:59 AM





Nice Items :D

I will start to submit my Melee Items too (Bat, Beam Sword, Screw Attack, Capsule I believe? and some other all Items)

;D!

Good :D but what you talk I already upload all Melee Containers including Capsule and you have make these? ---->>

They're very good especially the screw item Model :af2: but the Crate isn't from Melee :/ Have you make it or AGFan?


Quote from: KTH on January 11, 2011, 04:03:27 PM
@Filipianosol

IT'S AGFan, forget him.

I am AGFan's Friend only, not AGFan itself.
He give me the rights of his hacks because he got bored to hack!
he always talked me about hacks and give them to me, so now that him is mostly out of this entertainment time I asked to him to submit his stuff and he said 'Okay do it if you want'

by the way:
and anyone has noticed that he started to talk about Godzilla his last days here?
well, It was me who started to talk to him about Godzilla, he told me that he got Moderated for that, but it was better he told me that he was already sick from the Melee hacks and stuff.

I asked to him if he could make me an account and he told me 'Okay'
I here I am :D

'Gold Bio-Hacker'

I like to make hacks like AGFan, he told me how to hack PSA and Textures.
Some Melee Hacks and Full Godzilla Hack are greeting closer to my vault  :P
Ready for Crumble!?

I have start Pikachu :3


The eye have the look alien :p
I will fix this.

Quote from: Gold Bio-Hacker on January 11, 2011, 04:42:37 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 11, 2011, 04:03:27 PM
@Filipianosol

IT'S AGFan, forget him.

I am AGFan's Friend only, not AGFan itself.
He give me the rights of his hacks because he got bored to hack!
he always talked me about hacks and give them to me, so now that him is mostly out of this entertainment time I asked to him to submit his stuff and he said 'Okay do it if you want'

by the way:
and anyone has noticed that he started to talk about Godzilla his last days here?
well, It was me who started to talk to him about Godzilla, he told me that he got Moderated for that, but it was better he told me that he was already sick from the Melee hacks and stuff.

I asked to him if he could make me an account and he told me 'Okay'
I here I am :D

'Gold Bio-Hacker'

I like to make hacks like AGFan, he told me how to hack PSA and Textures.
Some Melee Hacks and Full Godzilla Hack are greeting closer to my vault  :P
....You...made another account. I KNOW you did! You have that same exact mistranslated text he did, and you like Godzilla.

Going so low as to make another account....PATHETIC!

EDIT:  :notimp:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 11, 2011, 10:16:19 PM
Quote from: Gold Bio-Hacker on January 11, 2011, 04:42:37 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 11, 2011, 04:03:27 PM
@Filipianosol

IT'S AGFan, forget him.

I am AGFan's Friend only, not AGFan itself.
He give me the rights of his hacks because he got bored to hack!
he always talked me about hacks and give them to me, so now that him is mostly out of this entertainment time I asked to him to submit his stuff and he said 'Okay do it if you want'

by the way:
and anyone has noticed that he started to talk about Godzilla his last days here?
well, It was me who started to talk to him about Godzilla, he told me that he got Moderated for that, but it was better he told me that he was already sick from the Melee hacks and stuff.

I asked to him if he could make me an account and he told me 'Okay'
I here I am :D

'Gold Bio-Hacker'

I like to make hacks like AGFan, he told me how to hack PSA and Textures.
Some Melee Hacks and Full Godzilla Hack are greeting closer to my vault  :P
....You...made another account. I KNOW you did! You have that same exact mistranslated text he did, and you like Godzilla.

Going so low as to make another account....PATHETIC!

EDIT:  :notimp:

-You most be the NO-LIFE guy that agfan mentioned right?
Nice to meet you SSJ ;D

-Nope I am Gold Bio-Hacker, AGFan is my friend because we have study in the same high school, that means too the bad english grammar, I was the guy who take down AGFanProduction by request of itself with Godzilla, he always says to me: Thank you for taking me out from that 'out of sense' webpage.

I am not here to cause Problems like you guys did with agfan, i am here to make my Melee and Godzilla Hacks without taking care of the Bad people that is here; Criticizing all the time and saying that their job is better, I just commented here to test the way in which you replied and AGFan was right!

Nice project by the Way  :af2:
I don't want problems.

-Gold
Ready for Crumble!?

:>.>:

Just don't cause problems like "your friend" AGFan did....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

You're fooling no one, AGFan. Anyway, moving on ...
Don't talk about it here more. There are better places for that, and KTH must be pretty annoyed at AGFan bothering him and stalking him like that. (You'd think he has a crush on him, at this point.)

So no need for anyone else to keep polluting his thread.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Sorry Miacis, as you could see I was pretty annoyed.

But how can I stay serious with a new name like this? XD
Anyway...Randall the cloud is kinda oddly shaped....are you going to fix that KTH?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

@SSJ

Sure.

@AGFan
How you know that he called SSJCerious while he has to change name of account?
You write some like AGF, you speak some like AGF, you puts smileys wherever.
The double account deserves the ban.
Is always so poignant you and kept silent be going to pity you on SmashBoards.  :>.>:

Quote from: KTH on January 12, 2011, 12:24:41 AM
@SSJ

Sure.

@AGFan
How you know that he called SSJCerious while he has to change name of account?
You write some like AGF, you speak some like AGF, you puts smileys wherever.
The double account deserves the ban.
Is always so poignant you and kept silent be going to pity you on SmashBoards.  :>.>:

Actally KTH, SSJCerious change his name after that Gold Bio-Hacker comment. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿