:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106


Quote from: GameWatching on January 12, 2011, 11:18:46 AM
AGFAN RETURNS  :srs:
Ka-pewf. Not anymore. :P
He'll have to use the Moderated account if he wants to post.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.



New Melee items:

Green Shell





Red Shell





Freezie






@jokekid Texture ripped from Melee it's not the Brawl regular one.

I swear, you guys make textures that make them look like imports. It's that good. :srs:

@KTH
Just read my PM. I told you what I did.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: camonsters on January 13, 2011, 01:53:07 AM
I love the vertexes that GW makes. He is such a great vertexer and I can't wait to see his next great work.
I love them too. Lanky is freakin' amazing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 13, 2011, 01:53:52 AM
Quote from: camonsters on January 13, 2011, 01:53:07 AM
I love the vertexes that GW makes. He is such a great vertexer and I can't wait to see his next great work.
I love them too. Lanky is freakin' amazing.

Lanky was one of my favourites.
/end off topicness (so cool)

So if your making wario then who is dr. mario going over?


Now
Back on topic
Hey KTH that Wario texture is amazing Did you get the texture from the meele trophy?

Wario isn't my favorie character, but i want to know what the textures are based off of
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 13, 2011, 02:37:54 AM
Wario isn't my favorie character, but i want to know what the textures are based off of

Maybe the textures from the Wario trophy? I dunno, but it looks pretty neat. ^^