:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 13, 2011, 02:38:44 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 13, 2011, 02:37:54 AM
Wario isn't my favorie character, but i want to know what the textures are based off of

Maybe the textures from the Wario trophy? I dunno, but it looks pretty neat. ^^

In a way, i guess
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Since my English is really bad, I'll say it in French, and Miacis will take care of translating.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It happenned 6 monthes ago, I had offered my help to AGFanProductions about his project. There wasn't any prolem with that, but I made a lot of things for him : I made Dr Mario, Mario, Luigi, Bowser64, Charizard64, Link64, Jigglypuff64, Pikachu64, Kirby64. I just wanted him to give credits but no, he didn't want to. He was telling everybody that he was the one making the textures, he was giving me orders, was forcing me to make impossible hacks. Same thing for GW, that he harassed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Right after that I discovered that all the textures weren't from him, but from kewlkiwi, he stole them. (Side note from Miacis : However, right now Kewlkiwi isn't really around for people to ask for permissions in using his works. AGFan ultimately gave credit to kewlkiwi when he was forced to.) I couldn't take it anymore and I made my own team. I had been doing Melee hacks for awhile now (my Melee Luigi has been around for 1 year, now, so everything went okay. Everything was going well when ... AGFan stole the Ganondorf PSA (T.N. : From Project Melee). I didn't do anything, but as you can see in his now locked topic, I got plenty of insulting posts from him ! He says my works are crappy, he always tell me to shut up, he said that I stole P:M's Link PSA (T.N. : AGFan tried to distract attention from his Ganondorf theft by accusating KTH. Saidaccusation was proven completely false by Shadic, the person in charge of the P:M Link PSA. Only common trait is the Infinite A,A,A, ... combo which they borrowed from the same person.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Moreover, he had already insulted me previously. He told me to make him a Purple Ganondorf, and I di d one for him without asking any questions. Today, everybody thinks that I am the one to blame... Yesterday, he created two new topics on SmashBoards, one where he just stole mine and mk64n's disclaimers, and that Segtendo locked afterwards. (T.N. : A topic where he just reposted the hacks he supposedly made.) Then he created another topic for Project Mewtwo when there was already one that was nice for it ! He made the topic without the authorization of the from the leader of the Project, everyone told him to close it, as did I, and he ignore everybody while he told me to shut up 5 times, for 6 pages long. I defended myself, since he was insulting me in public like that when I had done nothing ! I just asked, like everybody else, that the topic was closed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And after that, I got an Infraction on SmashBoards.... Why ? What did I do ? (T.N. : You replied to his insults with other insults. That's called painting a target on your back. >_> )
And HE didn't get anything. (N.T. : Well, this is kinda less normal, though. )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This guy ruined my life. He did a lot of harm to me... Lots of people believe that I'm the one to blame, I just helped some guy to make some textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So please, stop saying that I'm the one to blame, and instead sanction the one who destroyed me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's good to hear.

But if this continues the thread will be locked and you guys can go join AGF in moderated state.




Thank guy :)

Oh, and guy, i will finish the pack Young Link, i just need to finish the Wait2 and GameWatching need to finish the boomerang.

FirenFL2 work on the final PSA.

For the animation milk, i didn't say, mariokart64n worked on him but i not have new from him.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.msg333463#msg333463

Translated.

Also, I've had quite enough of seeing the AGFan topic being brought up here. This is not a place to do so.
From now on, any person mentionning anything AGFan-related here, and ANYONE REPLYING TO IT will get a Warning.
With a 100% Accuracy. And you can't use any Fate Points on this one. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Uploaded Wario.

Wario




@KTH New item for Melee Samus (maybe yours work sometime)! :af:


Screw Attack






@GameWatching I would like to you make vertex for the item what you say?


Quote from: Filipianosol on January 13, 2011, 08:53:32 PM
@KTH New item for Melee Samus (maybe yours work sometime)! :af:


Screw Attack






@GameWatching I would like to you make vertex for the item what you say?

it's not that easy but i'll try

Quote from: KTH on January 13, 2011, 02:23:18 PM
Do you think is great?



Quick recommendation, import the model to 3dsmax and use the rendering tools with antialias, makes it have a higher quality ;)

Hey guys.
I just wanna know if theres any PSA hacker who can help me with young link.
(just for the boomerang and the fire arrow)
If anyone is able to help please PM me.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0