:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106



Quote from: ds22 on January 16, 2011, 09:19:16 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 16, 2011, 08:24:33 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 16, 2011, 08:23:20 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 16, 2011, 07:48:36 PM
Hey are you guys working on Melee Sheik(No dagger/no ponytail)
I actually made a Sheik without ponytail and dagger a few days ago.
With melee texture?

Not my own.
Really, have you ever thought about releasing it
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Not really, since I made it yesterday.
You can see the vertex in the DL64 vid posted in Mewtwo2000's stage thread (note, the texture isn't mine).

Quote from: ds22 on January 16, 2011, 10:31:51 PM
Not really, since I made it yesterday.
You can see the vertex in the DL64 vid posted in Mewtwo2000's stage thread (note, the texture isn't mine).
Yes, i noticed it
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


But...
that comes with a bad new(for me):
Im leaving.
So, this is my good bye.
Good bye, KTH.                         <YOU GUYS
Good bye, GameWatching.                <ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Hate you, AGFan.                                                                          <You dont >:(

Im done making melee PSAs, but im not done PSAing.
Btw, PPXEXE feel free to use the MAD code.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 17, 2011, 01:19:12 AM
But...
that comes with a bad new(for me):
Im leaving.
So, this is my good bye.
Good bye, KTH.                         <YOU GUYS
Good bye, GameWatching.                <ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im done making melee PSAs, but im not done PSAing.
Btw, PPXEXE feel free to use the MAD code.

Thats sad
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 17, 2011, 01:27:35 AM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 17, 2011, 01:19:12 AM
But...
that comes with a bad new(for me):
Im leaving.
So, this is my good bye.
Good bye, KTH.                         <YOU GUYS
Good bye, GameWatching.                <ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Hate you, AGFan.                                                                          <You dont >:(

Im done making melee PSAs, but im not done PSAing.
Btw, PPXEXE feel free to use the MAD code.

Thats sad
Yeah, but you know.
ITheres no reason for me to go on MElee PSAing.
I guess im making my own topic.
My next project:
Mario from star fox team. Guys can any vertex hacker make a peppy hare for it?

Now back ontopic. GO DREAM TEAM =D
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 17, 2011, 01:38:03 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 17, 2011, 01:27:35 AM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 17, 2011, 01:19:12 AM
But...
that comes with a bad new(for me):
Im leaving.
So, this is my good bye.
Good bye, KTH.                         <YOU GUYS
Good bye, GameWatching.                <ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im done making melee PSAs, but im not done PSAing.
Btw, PPXEXE feel free to use the MAD code.

Thats sad
Yeah, but you know.
ITheres no reason for me to go on MElee PSAing.
I guess im making my own topic.
My next project:
Mario from star fox team. Guys can any vertex hacker make a peppy hare for it?

Now back ontopic. GO DREAM TEAM =D
Dream team = lol
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

WAIT.
I THINK THERES STILL SOMETHINGS I CAN DO TO HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know. I could make PSAs for the Fallen Five.
I mean, i could tweak project m's PSAs to make the characters look like the fallen five.
Pichu, Doc, Young Link(maybe, lets see how toon link plays first).
Perhaps, Mewtwo and Roy wont need to be done. Just physics tweaking(since Lcancelling and Melee Air Dodge are made through codes).

What do you think? If you like the idea ill work on it(if the p:m team let me, of course)
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


Quote from: SSJCerious on January 17, 2011, 01:50:18 AM
You...ninja'd me and stole my idea!!!! :ninja'd:
Oh sorry.
But i was thinking about it a long time ago.
I think i even have a conversation with KTH talking about it.
Anyway do you like our idea? :af:
(IVE GOT NINJA SKILLZ)
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 17, 2011, 01:19:12 AM
I Hate you, AGFan.                                                                          <You dont >:(


Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on January 15, 2011, 10:42:36 PM
What did I say about mentionning AGFan, again ?

QuoteAlso, I've had quite enough of seeing the AGFan topic being brought up here. This is not a place to do so.
From now on, any person mentionning anything AGFan-related here, and ANYONE REPLYING TO IT will get a Warning.
With a 100% Accuracy. And you can't use any Fate Points on this one. :P

So as promised ...
Everyone who decided to ignore it gets a Warning. I'm not going back on what I said. This place is not the AGF special topic.
(It's a softened Warning and will last only 3 days. Next time, it'll be much longer.)
FirenLF2, I'd remove that if I were you...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You know what? I'm done.
It's time I moved on. I could really see that coming, in fact I did (couple of weeks ago).
I won't work on melee PSAs anymore, it became pointless. I guess I'll learn more about PSAs.
Good luck, guys. You're the best.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0