:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

New leader : GameWatching

First texture creator : Alm5252

Exit team : KTH


Quote from: KTH on April 21, 2011, 11:09:39 PM
New leader : GameWatching

First texture creator : Alm5252

Exit team : KTH

again you will be missed take care man. :( at least your melee team is in good care. GameWatching will make a fine leader.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You're leaving? D:
I'll miss you and your hacks, KTH. :(

Bye KTH, you'll be missed. But if you would still like to chat about other things, I'm usually always on MSN.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KTH...
You're leaving... why? D,=
The Dream Team is not in could care, GW is, hmm, let's say "away".
I will miss your hacks...
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


I will miss your hacks,you are a great hacker man...
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

can't be a leader,
i m stopping hax alreadeh  :srs:


Alm and Firen are the leaders 'nuff said.

Quote from: GameWatching on April 22, 2011, 03:38:43 PM
can't be a leader,
i m stopping hax alreadeh  :srs:


Alm and Firen are the leaders 'nuff said.
But we need a vertexer.....please?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: KTH on April 22, 2011, 09:12:57 PM
The project was stopped for a moment.
Stopped until you come back or until we find a new leader?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Okay, now it's stop to have this family problem on me. I'm not the guy give up.

Let's go dude!

And we start with this (for you SSJCerious) :



Quote from: KTH on April 25, 2011, 08:24:49 PM
Okay, now it's stop to have this family problem on me. I'm not the guy give up.

Let's go dude!

And we start with this (for you SSJCerious) :


Yesz KTH lives! :af:

also melee marth looks pretty good so far. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.