:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

September 17, 2011, 09:42:46 PM #1065 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:47:39 PM by drsusredfish
ahh man the melee peach you uploaded isn't melees model. :( its just a texture. her face was cuter in melee. Her eyes and head are a little shorter. lips a little wider nose a little rounder. compare.




Quote from: KTH on September 17, 2011, 09:46:50 PM
I don't have upload a Melee Peach me o.O
I will get you one, as well as your other requests, on Monday.

Quote from: Alm5252 on September 17, 2011, 11:50:02 PMI uploaded the recolor, and I'm very much aware of the differences. I can't vertex nor do I have the model, so that means it could only be a recolor. Anyways, i didn't plan on uploading it, but i decided to do it because of the Melee Peach's Castle stage. Sorry if you didn't like it though.  :-\
oh ok i thought KTH made the texture since he's doing the melee textures and your texture linked back here. also your texture isn't bad I just thought, if KTH made it, it would be of the same quality as his other models. 





Quote from: janitoalevic on September 23, 2011, 06:40:26 PMthe real sonic melee has created: Alm5252 GriM, and ZeonDude and the pack is :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png
ya know what janitoalevic? I'm really surprised that your not banned. Here's why you should be banned from Brawl Vault. You know why? Because when someone asks you to remove a hack and don't upload it to Brawl Vault because you stole their hack and never ask permission, you ignore it

ON-TOPIC:
KTH, what's the next Melee Character?




Quote from: KTH on October 07, 2011, 02:51:21 PM
Meleee Peach released.
great xD KTH im just wondering did you ever maded that mewtwo recolour from melle that we only see on one of his trophys?Red and blue mewtwo? i saw one from a video in youtube like a week ago but there wasnt any link and i cant find the video again :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: KTH on October 07, 2011, 03:32:50 PM
Yes, i have.
could you send me the link? i cant find it anywhere :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.