Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Raijinmaru's textureS: You were abandoned... Like me. 1/27/11  (Read 48696 times)
Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #60 on: September 02, 2010, 05:40:38 PM »

There done!

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »

Tao and Anri are really great. Any chance of swimsuit versions of Tao and Anri?

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2010, 06:26:29 PM »

I might do that.  Then I need to find a character that would fit Khris.  I just wish I knew how to give Tao her inner tube Im srs here.  I should also make Gong out of Ganon as well once I mess with that Blue hedgehog.

Edit: If I do that for Anri and Tao.  Then I want to have Khris's special out fit and find a way to create Alef and give her a special outfit too.  She's the only female mage that does not have a special outfit.  I mean Tao and Narsha share the tiny bikini item, so Alef can either have the Daring dress, the maid outfit or atleast something new.  It's unfair not impressed
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:32:05 PM by Raijinmaru » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 04:01:40 AM »

This is pretty much what I'm working on at the moment, I just need to fix up his hair and stuff.  But Overall it's getting there Smiley

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 04:02:58 PM »

A Sonic version of Bean?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2010, 10:46:41 AM »

I didn't think Falco would do so I decided to work towards making sonic have a beak and now I made this.  Though this is an old pic since I have changed his color to yellow now.  His buckles are still there on his shoes, but his hair will not change its shape for some reason.  

Since this was the main problem I worked on this until I felt that it would be good enough to release it.  Well it wont change no matter what I do and now I'm just going to release it as is.  I'm sure someone would help me morphing his hair the right way, but for now I'll upload him and work on Tao's & Anri's special outfits and morphing Zelda into a Fox like what someone did to marth on the smashboards (can't remember who Undecided).

Edit: I fixed the hair and its already uploaded to the vault.
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 07:02:16 AM by Raijinmaru » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2010, 09:00:14 PM »

While I'm having a few difficulties with vertexing DK into Bark the Polar Bear ( more info about it here: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8877.0) and looking for anyone for helping with vertexing the head.
    Anyway, for what was requested for Anri and Tao I put them in their special attire from Shining Force ROTDD.

Original Sugoi Mizugi

Fanart Sugoi Mizugi

Inspired fanart *not mine* credit goes to original artist

Anri's Daring Dress

They all are probably going to be in swimsuits once I find a good one for Anri.  Bark will be placed on hold and I'll work on Alef.  There is also two Peach textures that I didn't really want to release to the public but I may as well give.  The Peach is from a newgrounds game
    Mario is Missing (MATURE CONTENT) it is the dark skinned fire powered Peach.

I kind of hate myself for not making the number on peach one more for the sick perverted joke and not including it on the texture.  Plus the new Breast enhancements for peach would be better too (Oh well).

The next one is the Tanooki suit Peach (pic censored with tanooki leaves).

The character texture overall is bad, I used the peach Rouge and DD peach and tried to make a tail but didn't turn out the way I wanted so....  Anri and Tao will be uploaded and depending on if anyone actually wants the Peaches, I'll upload those too.  Sorry for the long post.
    « Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 04:12:36 PM by Bean The Dynamite Duck » Logged

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2010, 03:49:19 PM »

Holy crap! I didn't think anyone other than myself thought about making those Mario is Missing Peaches.

You should definitely upload them.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2010, 08:21:28 PM »

Let me dig into my files for them then.  I'll let someone else whose good at giving tanooki tails or tails in general to characters improve on the tanooki peach.  I just wish I could get the feet right like how that one Hitmonlee vertex came out for Aafyre.

Edit: I apologize for the very long upload.  My brother and I were playing Fable III and I completely forgot.  I have the right stages for my textures now so I should be able to upload screen shots + download now.

Edit Edit: I forgotten to include the original + the fan art Tao "sugoi mizuki" files together so I had to remove them during the upload.  This act lead to a un-working link (sorry about that) and is now fixed.  I'll upload Tao sometime today and will include both files while starting on Alef.
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 03:27:18 PM by Bean The Dynamite Duck » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2010, 11:39:14 PM »

I'm finally done with Alef, until later probably.  It was a difficult task to even get her face to look like an animal.  I'm happy with it until I feel unsatisfied later.  Then I have found the Sarah with the MONK promotion texture I made for a Shiek import awhile back but I could never get past the running glitch or fixing her facial expressions.  So I'll upload all three textures being Tao's swim suits, Alef and Sarah (MONK).  And here are the pics:

I could have used the long ponytail ZSS but Din's hair really looked good with it so I flipped a coin and here it is.
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:26:00 PM by Bean The Dynamite Duck » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2010, 05:08:38 PM »

Finally finished Bark this time!

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »

Hmm...Bark's textures could use some work. Otherwise good job.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2010, 10:47:28 AM »

About everything texture, vertex and bone edit I did would need work Tongue.  But his skin is a tad too yellow.  I have already changed how he looks now, I have given him his STF look and the fur isn't a deep yellow color anymore.  I just didn't get to upload it yet since I had received  permission to work with Hax on his Knuckles vertex+bone edit.

EDIT: I have uploaded a new bark over the old on.  Now he has his outfit Sonic the Fighters from the Gems collection since that is colored better than the arcade one.  Progress on Knuckles is a little slower than normally since my laptop has the tendency to shut off alot which stopped me in the middle of work and f**ked up model.  So back to square one. 
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 10:21:56 PM by Bean The Dynamite Duck » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2010, 07:42:53 PM »

As of right now, I'am using my PSP to make this.  My laptop caught a series of problems and ended up deleting important files that makes my computer work.  I lost most of my progress on the Knux V.2 model and I can't use 3DsMAX on my desktop computer.  So....  F**k!!!  Mario Facepalm

Edit:  I got it back up again! Happy Face but I'll have to start back from the start since I didn't save my work on my USB hard drive.  Bark had most of the work done already so it wont hurt me that much.  but for the shoes, that will take a while longer.
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 10:39:33 PM by Bean The Dynamite Duck » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: