Witch hat Jigglypuff (new project: Konata, deciding on weapon)

Started by Taigiry, December 12, 2010, 06:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which sword do you prefer

the rapier
7 (53.8%)
Nietono no Shana
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

December 12, 2010, 06:40:47 PM Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:29:40 PM by NewAgeRetroGiegue
Finally I'm able to do more than just textures. I started vertex editing. Obviously I'm not very good, I just started, but I hope to improve over time. Well, no one cares about boring introductions anyway, so I'll just skip this.

Witch hat Jigglypuff:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Download

My first vertex edit. It helped me to get used to 3DS Max. At this point, I tried to come up with something more I could say about this. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

My next project is on Mario. I don't know when it'll be finished and maybe I'll revamp my Dededoo after I'm done with Mario. This post is still so empty.

Not very good?
You just beat 40% of all vertex hackers right now.


That's really good!  What are you talking about?  I think it looks rather adorable and it suits Jiggly nicely.  And considering that it's your first vertex you did a great job ;D



I never imagined Jigglypuff could still look cute even while wearing a witch's hat... It's quite adorable.

Well done!


I made it out of her straw hat, if that's what you wanted you know.

very nice work i have high expectations for you.. here is a preview i made because i was bored to give you a confidence boost :D! look at the top contributers and most popular artists!


December 15, 2010, 05:50:45 PM #10 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 07:21:52 PM by NewAgeRetroGiegue
Thanks, but it's only a simple edit, nothing too fancy, really.

Anyway, I added a little poll, because I can't really decide on what to do next. The choices are Lip/Furil (they look pretty much the same) over Peach, Konata over Toon Link or to revamp Dededoo (old)

Edit: I forgot to say that voting will be closed after 24 hours.

I remember requesting Konata and Kagami over Toon Link a while back...

So obviously, I'm rooting for Konata!

I think Dededoo would be really awesome. A vertex with his mustache would look amazing.
How do you plan to do his jacket? Currently his wool coat isn't in the proper shape to make the jacket look accurate; his coat only comes around in front out to his sides.

I believe that someone made this as a model for Dededoo, but nobody has made the texture yet.

It seems that Konata won the voting. To be honest, I didn't really expect this outcome. This raises another question, which sword do you prefer:
this rapier (it's a rapier, right?) or the Nietono no Shana

Quote from: mariofan1138 on December 16, 2010, 04:44:06 PM
I think Dededoo would be really awesome. A vertex with his mustache would look amazing.
How do you plan to do his jacket? Currently his wool coat isn't in the proper shape to make the jacket look accurate; his coat only comes around in front out to his sides.
I'm no sure, but making a proper jacket wouldn't be impossible.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on December 16, 2010, 07:34:30 PM
I believe that someone made this as a model for Dededoo, but nobody has made the texture yet.
I have a very old Dededoo texture that I made last year, though I'm not sure if the download link still works.