Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: DivineOverlord (Marth Based) V.1.0 – The Ethereal Sword- V2 in progress  (Read 50065 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 07:00:32 AM »

I won't give feedback, I won't drag this out, I won't debate this with anyone, and I won't be nice about it. I'm simply going to say what I have to say without a damn care of how it affects anyone, and leave.

I completely f***ing hate this needlessly broken piece of [censored] moveset just as much as all the other ones. And the fact that you're thinking of making your own Sephiroth is making my heartburn even worse.

Just thought I'd let you know that Divine. Now excuse me while I go to beat this [censored] out of this one too. Gotta do my job of beating all the needlessly overpowered mediocre movesets after all. And I went through all of Hollow's yesterday. ¦D

P.S. : Galaxy's "strong version" is completely weak.
    Are any of my movesets too overpowered?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 07:02:15 AM »

...Thats not an opinion wave... This is purely attacking his way of hacking. Thats just plain stupid and annoying. People work like they want. Dont like it? Fine then Dont bother posting.

With that said, im not going to argue with you any further. Divine let me know if you want this post removed or not.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 07:14:19 AM »

...Thats not an opinion wave... This is purely attacking his way of hacking. Thats just plain stupid and annoying. People work like they want. Dont like it? Fine then Dont bother posting.

With that said, im not going to argue with you any further. Divine let me know if you want this post removed or not.
    I like this moveset, all DivineOverlord needs to do is fix the TurnRunBrake and this could be a keeper.  I tried fighting this moveset as a level 9 with my Yoshi character and I got owned. I had a 5 life battle, and I lost and DivineOverlord's character had 4 lives left. And I also have a suggestion, make the throws stronger (or has the file size limit stumped you?).

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

aximili999
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 10:06:44 AM »

I tried it and pwned everything. the only problem is that in classic u might fight a giant version of divineoverlord, and get pwned yourself.

/Check out my youtube vid of divine overlord vs. omega

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQEI_KVgvEA

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 10:19:31 AM »

Axi, you'll get that with alot of overpowered PSA's. Giant pwn normal most of the time.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 10:36:04 AM »

Axi, you'll get that with alot of overpowered PSA's. Giant pwn normal most of the time.

Doesn't this really apply not only to all PSAs, but all characters in general?  This is definitely a game where bigger is better...

I won't give feedback, I won't drag this out, I won't debate this with anyone, and I won't be nice about it. I'm simply going to say what I have to say without a damn care of how it affects anyone, and leave.

I completely f***ing hate this needlessly broken piece of [censored] moveset just as much as all the other ones. And the fact that you're thinking of making your own Sephiroth is making my heartburn even worse.

Just thought I'd let you know that Divine. Now excuse me while I go to beat this [censored] out of this one too. Gotta do my job of beating all the needlessly overpowered mediocre movesets after all. And I went through all of Hollow's yesterday. ¦D

.....Daymn......A supposed 4 months of work for a response like this?  I may be your son, but this is just cruel Sad
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:44:51 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 11:05:48 AM »

I really don't give a flying fu*ck about what you have to say anymore, you think my psa style is mediocre? haha when did you actually make a PSA that everyone deems successfully good? Because honestly, I don't prefer your PSA style, which is why I decided to create my own. My PSA style is the way I like it, its a preference Wave, get that to through your half witted and ignorant head. It's so superciliously annoying to hear your comments. Especially since I have a lot of knowledge on psa terminology.

I wish there was a delete button so I can delete your reply and not have to bother with ya :3

I like criticism but yours was overboard haha
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:53:27 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 11:26:06 AM »

You should get the new Sephiroth...just saying.

On-topic: IT BURNS!!!!!! of epicness.

I will once I create my own version of sephiroth.
    People don't like overpowered Sephiroths.

Its funny how most of you believe that I am incapable of creating a "Balanced" PSA. It's actually easier to create a balanced PSA because it involves less code work.

I'll make a Balanced version today, just for fun. It will consist of reduction in hit box, damage, and range of attacks. That should be interesting hehe
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:36:59 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 12:04:36 PM »

^ This is true.  Making PSAs that everyone thinks is good is impossible.  Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of OPed PSAs, it is definitely evident that you know very well what you are doing (heck I've known this from when you made Goddess Zelda).  But here is my general opinion on pretty much all of your PSAs and I will attempt to be more constructive:

Bad Things

I thought I'd get this out of the way first.

- I feel that in some aspects the PSAs lack originality.  They're all "god" PSAs and it can get a tad tiresome on occasion.  To be honest, whilst this isn't completely your fault (since you specify the fact that it is still the same character i.e. Goddess ZELDA, Demonic BOWSER etc. it's not trying to be a different character), I think that maybe you should think about making a character made largely of your own animations to give it its own character.

- In some of the moves I feel that you abuse GFX a bit too much.  Whilst I feel it's definitely nice to have them here and there, they really don't need to be excessively done for every move.  Maybe you could try being a little more discrete with them?

Good Points

Don't worry.  I have quite a few good things to say too.

- Like I said before, your knowledge of PSA is definitely very good.  You always seem to know exactly what you are doing and this certainty is apparent in all your PSAs

- One thing I do like about these projects is that they are all more ambitious than the next.  5 modes for one PSA?  That's pretty crazy if you ask me.  And I love it!  It really helps to add variety.

- Whilst I did say before that at times there is an excess of GFX, a lot of the time it really helps to make the moves look flashy.  Some of the moves just look badass!

- They're still pretty fun to play (well, the couple I have played).  Good for relieving stress definitely XD

Overall, keep up the good work though I will say this.  Do NOT make a Sephiroth.  I'm forewarning you now.  It will get a LOT of hate unless you do it flawlessly.  Just look at all the complaints in Hollow's topic for example Tongue

Also, about making a balanced PSA.  I think you are incorrect there.  I'm one of the few that can say this because I actually have made both broken and balanced PSAs.  A good balanced PSA requires LOADS of things.  Not only in PSA, but animations too.  A good 40% of the time I spent making Viewtiful Joe was on creating animations.  Another 40% of the time was just trying to make him have a well rounded playstyle which is very tricky to pull off.  There will always be something wrong with it.  In the case of my Viewtiful Joe for example, the U Smash has pathetic kill potential (despite being a smash and not being to fast or damaging) and the Slow mode is OPed at the moment (according to Miacis who gave me some great feedback).

The technical side of making a balanced character is not the difficult part.  The difficult part is making the character be level with the rest of Brawl's roster etc

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 02:14:48 PM »

I really don't give a flying fu*ck about what you have to say anymore, you think my psa style is mediocre? haha when did you actually make a PSA that everyone deems successfully good? Because honestly, I don't prefer your PSA style, which is why I decided to create my own. My PSA style is the way I like it, its a preference Wave, get that to through your half witted and ignorant head. It's so superciliously annoying to hear your comments. Especially since I have a lot of knowledge on psa terminology.

I wish there was a delete button so I can delete your reply and not have to bother with ya :3

Please, don't argue. Wave, I respect your opinion and all but this post could've been said in a PM. Divine, you are a good person but you need to work on your trolls and I don't recommend you do so cause that'll cause more chaos. Miacus managed to remove the arguments between me and LC-DDM so ask her/him.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: December 13, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »

Please, don't argue. Wave, I respect your opinion and all but this post could've been said in a PM. Divine, you are a good person but you need to work on your trolls and I don't recommend you do so cause that'll cause more chaos. Miacus managed to remove the arguments between me and LC-DDM so ask her/him.

Haha I won't bother arguing any further dude lol...This is just version 1.0 after all. XD

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 05:37:01 PM »

Did you read my PM?

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »

Haha I won't bother arguing any further dude lol...This is just version 1.0 after all. XD
    Heh, NOW you're the bigger man Tongue

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: December 13, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »

Damn, Wave. That was harsh........

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten