Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
there's already an almost perfect daisy made by starwaffle...

Quote from: the joker on July 12, 2011, 09:14:23 AM
there's already an almost perfect daisy made by starwaffle...

I know... But that one sorta disappoints me with the 5 petaled flower on her chest. That, and I needed something "simple" to do in order for me to get used to the whole vertexing process again.


Good to see your back LSM. :) I hope to see more of your vertexes hit the vault soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 30, 2011, 09:32:13 PM
Good to see your back LSM. :) I hope to see more of your vertexes hit the vault soon.

Oh believe me you will... I'm almost done my simple Daisy edit too.

Plus, I believe it's time a certain... squirrel to enter the fray! I'm sure everyone knows who I am referring to.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on July 30, 2011, 10:51:53 PM
Oh believe me you will... I'm almost done my simple Daisy edit too.

Plus, I believe it's time a certain... squirrel to enter the fray! I'm sure everyone knows who I am referring to.

RAY THE SQUIRREL! :af:

jk lol :laugh:

lol... That made me laugh pretty hard!

Obviously... obviously I mean THIS one:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for my Daisy fix... She should be done sometime tomorrow, I've been playing Blazblue too much to even bother with her atm.

Since I was a tad bored last night I decided to revamp one of my most obscure Lucas textures... My envisioning of me as an Earthbound character:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll be releasing him/me later today... Oh, and here's one more tiny pic of what I put on his shirt:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ninka on August 02, 2011, 01:10:14 AM
I'm surprised that moka is not on your character's shirt :P


lol... I'll have to fix that before release then. Or maybe I'll make some alternate shirts for myself... ;D

August 03, 2011, 03:46:38 AM #174 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:06:35 AM by Legendary Super Mario
I guess it's time for my #667th post. :P (That's what my post count became AFTER typing this one.)

I must say though it's quite worth it as I have lots of new stuff to show off...

1. I've done a HUGE overhaul of my OP. (Seriously, go look at it!)

2. If you do go there, there's also a preview of my X-23 vertex that I am currently fixing up. (She's almost done by the way.)

3. I released a Lucas vertex that's supposed to resemble me as an Earthbound character...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: sp147 on August 03, 2011, 04:08:00 AM
Awesome OP is [bleep]ing awesome :af:

ROFL... Thanks!

(Oh, my thread's OP over at LST is fixed now too! It was the main reason why I did this in the first place... XD)

X-23 looks great so far! I like the new OP as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 03, 2011, 05:11:23 AM
X-23 looks great so far! I like the new OP as well.

I'm glad to hear that you like my new OP SS! (I used your old layout as a base in a way. lol)

Quote from: KTH on August 04, 2011, 02:03:39 AM
Wow, your OP was great. X-23 looks great too.
BOWLETTA

Thanks... I do realize that many of you (Especially you KTH... lol) have been waiting for a new preview of Bowletta but I haven't done anything with her in a long time. But I really want to start working on her again real soon. The next preview of her will have BOTH horns patched probably. (If I can't do this then I see no point in continuing the project.)

In the mean time though, X-23 is almost finished: (This preview shows her face... Which looks simply awesome!)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.