Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
I'm doing pretty good atm... I recently started re-watching DBZ since I never fully finished it and since Starwaffle's Vertex class is starting in 2 days, I figured I'd get re-acquainted with 3DS Max 8 and possibly make a vertex or 2 before that.

(I'm mainly going in for the texturing tips myself... I suck at texturing these. But I'm a decent modeler.)

As for Tiptup news, I'm almost done his eyes and still need to think of a strategy for the hands and feet... Mostly hands.