Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


hey...
you got anything on the brres format??

who knows...
I may be able to figure out the unks in the mdl0 relocation table :/

(I've posted a copy in the other thread)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

TRIPLE POST!!! :af:

but hey check this out :3
http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=15384

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I've had that viewer for a while now, there was a thread about it
and idk anything about brres files

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 13, 2011, 11:41:40 PM
I've had that viewer for a while now, there was a thread about it
and idk anything about brres files

I didn't post that about the viewer =P
I posted about the info :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 14, 2011, 12:06:02 AM
I didn't post that about the viewer =P
I posted about the info :P

I don't see any info lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 14, 2011, 12:32:27 AM
Quote from: Tcll on January 14, 2011, 12:06:02 AM
I didn't post that about the viewer =P
I posted about the info :P

I don't see any info lol


oh... woops *looks at failure*
I ment it was because RTB was there...

IDK what made me post it, but I did :P
I don't even truly know why I posted that =P
dang my stupid mind and it's sometimes un-intelligent ways...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hey, tcll, check this out. i was digging around google for some info.....and well, stumbled across this juicy tidbit. Idk if it will help or not but here.....

http://hardcorebrawlhacks.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/mdl0-vert-export-script-is-avaliable/
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 14, 2011, 08:22:31 PM
Hey, tcll, check this out. i was digging around google for some info.....and well, stumbled across this juicy tidbit. Idk if it will help or not but here.....

http://hardcorebrawlhacks.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/mdl0-vert-export-script-is-avaliable/

lol I wrote that post =P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 14, 2011, 08:26:49 PM
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 14, 2011, 08:22:31 PM
Hey, tcll, check this out. i was digging around google for some info.....and well, stumbled across this juicy tidbit. Idk if it will help or not but here.....

http://hardcorebrawlhacks.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/mdl0-vert-export-script-is-avaliable/

lol I wrote that post =P

oh.....well thnx for makin me feel stupid.....lol.....jk
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 14, 2011, 08:28:17 PM
Quote from: Tcll on January 14, 2011, 08:26:49 PM
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on January 14, 2011, 08:22:31 PM
Hey, tcll, check this out. i was digging around google for some info.....and well, stumbled across this juicy tidbit. Idk if it will help or not but here.....

http://hardcorebrawlhacks.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/mdl0-vert-export-script-is-avaliable/

lol I wrote that post =P

oh.....well thnx for makin me feel stupid.....lol.....jk

lol don't =P
people make mistakes like that :)

and actually, that's back when I made DPv3 vertex:


I havn't released it yet because this is supposed to be a pack...
(being tired of just releasing simple edits)

all the electricity is green and even his FS is green

DPv4 won't be here for a while...
I'm adding his scythe I made:


heh, just look at my ava :3
larger image:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 14, 2011, 08:42:48 PM #265 Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:52:52 PM by Tcll

DEEEERRRRP!

I was looking at materials entirely wrong...
colors are in decimal format:
0.0 to 1.0

take a color and multiply the value:
255 * 0.003921568627450980392156862745098 == 1.0 == '3F 80 00 00'

I'va got sum wrk to do =D

EDIT:
anyone else wanna help??

here's a single material: (FitPikachu_main)

00 00 02 00 FF FF 7E 40 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00
00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
61 FE 00 00 0F 61 F6 00 00 04 61 FE 00 00 0F 61
F7 00 00 0E 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 F8 00 00 00 61 FE
00 00 0F 61 F9 00 00 0C 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FA 00
00 05 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FB 00 00 0D 61 FE 00 00
0F 61 FC 00 00 0A 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FD 00 00 0E
61 27 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
61 FE FF FF F0 61 F6 E3 78 C0 61 28 03 F0 40 61
C0 28 F8 AF 61 C2 08 FE B0 61 C1 08 F2 F0 61 C3
08 1F F0 61 10 00 00 00 61 11 00 00 00 00 00 00
61 FE FF FF F0 61 F7 00 38 C0 61 29 3B F3 BF 61
C4 08 06 EF 00 00 00 00 00 61 C5 08 1F F0 00 00
00 00 00 61 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00


block size
MDL0 offset
ID
unk

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

What exactly do you need help with?

finding out what's unknown :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 15, 2011, 01:22:14 AM #268 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:23:21 AM by Roo
Unknown, the psychic type pokemon. These Pokemon ordinarily travel in packs, and are known to spell out the name of their capturer.