Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What....the game sucked, but the model for superman didn't XD it kinda seems like how they'd make him if he was in a Marvel VS Capcom 64 XD

Or even better, a REAL ray one from custom robo :D
Seriously...the assist trophy is just....no.... =_=;

I actually have custom robo....hmm...been quite some time since my last playthrough...nyaaaaaaa~

All I need is someone to import the rigged Naruto model for me.
And maybe someone who can give me a Melee Mewtwo model.

Why are you guys talking about what you'll import? Stuff is almost finished?

Damn, it's hard to follow progress when news appear in such a chaotic way. I don't know how much is left to do with the importer.

That doesn't change the fact I appreciate what BlackJax and Tcll are doing, tho.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: ds22 on August 14, 2011, 01:53:45 PM
All I need is someone to import the rigged Naruto model for me.
And maybe someone who can give me a Melee Mewtwo model.

You know, yesterday I tried importing one of the Naruto models you sent me and it imported fine, since I implemented that node fix :srs: I couldn't find the textures though, could you send them to me? I think there's like, 3.

Sent you the textures.
And good to know it now imports.

Man, there are so many stages I want >.<
Glad to hear about all of this progress. I'm so anxious for the next BrawlBox :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ds22 on August 14, 2011, 04:54:04 PM
Sent you the textures.
And good to know it now imports.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The rig is fine because I can rotate all the bones without problems, but the model doesn't work with Ike's animations at all... Not even the animation porter could fix it. :srs: I think you're better off using the model Justin rigged.

I see that your using an older model I sent you.
I rerigged Naruto on a better model since then.
And if you want to try Justin's rig, I could very well PM it to you as well

BTW, did you get version 8 MDL0's to work yet (asking this since WarioWare Smooth Moves uses this version and I can't preview them in the BBox V1 modset)?

Quote from: ds22 on August 14, 2011, 05:27:40 PM
I see that your using an older model I sent you.
I rerigged Naruto on a better model since then.
And if you want to try Justin's rig, I could very well PM it to you as well

BTW, did you get version 8 MDL0's to work yet (asking this since WarioWare Smooth Moves uses this version and I can't preview them in the BBox V1 modset)?

That was the only Naruto model I had that would import. :/ You don't need to send me Justin's rig, I was just surprised that a model that wouldn't import before, imported now.

I haven't looked into v8 MDL0s that much.
They're a lot different than v9, v10 and v11, which are mostly the same.
The string table is at the top, and I don't think the group offsets are in the same order.

August 14, 2011, 05:34:57 PM #2694 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:51:30 PM by SmashClash
What's preventing the release? *Is curious*
EDIT: Nvm, ...the title.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 14, 2011, 05:33:21 PM
That was the only Naruto model I had that would import. :/ You don't need to send me Justin's rig, I was just surprised that a model that wouldn't import before, imported now.

I haven't looked into v8 MDL0s that much.
They're a lot different than v9, v10 and v11, which are mostly the same.
The string table is at the top, and I don't think the group offsets are in the same order.
OK then.
Can hardly wait for the next version of the BBox modset (which hopefully will include the importer).
I just hope the importer will work on my crappy computer.

Have you guys tried using a naruto model from a different game if that one is not working for you?
It'd be pretty sick if the model from ultimate ninja storm 2 worked...

I can't wait to use Undo/Redo buttons for animating and the Bone Adder!

I have two questions.....

Your BrawlBox will have a opinion to add SRT0 Entries?

how can do that adding "Metal00" texture to imports?

So this is what's left o.o:
WIP:
- Model importing (There are still a few weird glitches though)
- Translating Vertices
- Kinect Skeleton Tracking, like Miku Miku Dance

Not Started Yet:
- Importing vertices to a polygon from an obj
- CHR0 resizer, merger and appender
- Real-time PSA editing (view/edit hitboxes, gfx, sfx, etc)