Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



which opinion you will start work on it?
(I thought you maybe work on smallest to biggest
as PAT0/SRT0/CLR0 to DAE to MDL0 importer)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 27, 2011, 12:32:02 AMbut I just now made it so you can edit the bone index with Brawlbox if you really want to :P

I actually take back this statement... you can't edit the bone index since the model rebuilder will change it automatically when you save. :/

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 27, 2011, 12:54:35 AM
which opinion you will start work on it?
(I thought you maybe work on smallest to biggest
as PAT0/SRT0/CLR0 to DAE to MDL0 importer)

I'm not going to work on any other than the model converter right now...

Could you edit the values in the Colors section of the MDL0, in the new version?

August 27, 2011, 03:58:58 PM #3065 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:10:58 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I just hope the new beta version of BrawlBox will show up mt Dissidia DAE files. Do I need to put the textures of the Dissidia characters in BrawlBox as well? To be honest, my friends and I downloaded a few models from The Models Resource, and none of them can be seen in BrawlBox, but can be seen in Blender. An error message showed up when I tried to import 1 of our 2 ExDeaths over Ganondorf, and it turned out that one of them was EMPTY (no model), but not the other one, which we still can't see in my current version of BrawlBox.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

lately, ive been thinking about this brawlbox vertex editting stuff u were gonna add... and here are my 2 cents:

to make vertexing easy enough and fun and blabla, u should replicate the main tools from 3ds max, like: move (DUH), rotate and scale, and of course being able to select multiple vertices at once and soft selection... soft selection is really important for me... xD

August 27, 2011, 06:02:56 PM #3067 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:04:29 PM by ForOhFor Error
It's just gonna be easy to export and edit. The vertex editor won't be in BrawlBox due to extreme (read: unusable) lag.

I think that's what BlackJax said...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

August 27, 2011, 06:10:28 PM #3068 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:13:31 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: kwrk85 on August 27, 2011, 12:49:08 PM
Could you edit the values in the Colors section of the MDL0, in the new version?

Not directly...

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 27, 2011, 06:02:56 PM
It's just gonna be easy to export and edit. The vertex editor won't be in BrawlBox due to extreme (read: unusable) lag.

I think that's what BlackJax said...

Yeah, that's what I said.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 27, 2011, 03:58:58 PM
I just hope the new beta version of BrawlBox will show up mt Dissidia DAE files. Do I need to put the textures of the Dissidia characters in BrawlBox as well? To be honest, my friends and I downloaded a few models from The Models Resource, and none of them can be seen in BrawlBox, but can be seen in Blender. An error message showed up when I tried to import 1 of our 2 ExDeaths over Ganondorf, and it turned out that one of them was EMPTY (no model), but not the other one, which we still can't see in my current version of BrawlBox.

Your problem is that you're using Blender. Blender doesn't export compatible daes, and the daes you got probably weren't compatible for importing into Brawlbox in the first place. You have to follow the instructions I posted on the OP with 3ds Max.


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 27, 2011, 06:15:44 PM
how close of Model rebuilder to complete?

It is complete, it just doesn't work in-game if you make a lot of bone tree edits. I think the problem has to do with the node table. I have to see if TSG's bone tree editor edits that...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 27, 2011, 06:18:57 PMIt is complete, it just doesn't work in-game if you make a lot of bone tree edits. I think the problem has to do with the node table. I have to see if TSG's bone tree editor edits that...
But If I needed one bone, Moved to Hand and renamed LHaveN?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 27, 2011, 06:21:26 PM
But If I needed one bone, Moved to Hand and renamed LHaveN?

Try it yourself when I release.


Quote from: jokekid on August 27, 2011, 05:47:56 PM
lately, ive been thinking about this brawlbox vertex editting stuff u were gonna add... and here are my 2 cents:

to make vertexing easy enough and fun and blabla, u should replicate the main tools from 3ds max, like: move (DUH), rotate and scale, and of course being able to select multiple vertices at once and soft selection... soft selection is really important for me... xD
Soft Seletion?