Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 24, 2011, 10:13:29 AM
I've got some MVC3 models and they are tiny, can someone upsize them and make them work with Captain Falcon's boneset? Ken the Eagle, Joe the Condor, and Jun the Swan... i have plans for these three. (it involves a moveset over a character, but don't know who yet =/

Sounds more like TvC
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i havent tried the rigging tutorial yet, but i can easily get .daes into bb
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ApocHedgie on October 24, 2011, 05:42:57 AMOh man, this is so awesome. I have so many good ideas I can't wait to do. I first started out with a test by adding some things to Mario, and for the most part it worked. Only problems were that it wouldn't import until RTB helped me re-UV map Mario's eyes so they weren't using multiple layers (because BrawlBox won't import 'em for some reason), and something that can only be described as "technoveralls", they change depending on what angle you look at them. Glad I had RTB to help me out with this, it can be pretty confusing for a newbie like me.

Yee Hah! Cowboy Mario! :) I bet his horse is Yoshi, of course. Nice job!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

And now the long awaited PSA / Character Editing begins. Yay
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

DAE importable brawlbox:


but it still dont want to work for me D:
the same DAE BJ96 used, diffirent result in any ways  :notimp:
BJ96 made BB trolling me for sure xD
on a strange note, if I trying import a DAE to my 3ds max 2010, it freezes O_o
but bj96 used the DAE and it worked  :oshi:

and I wanna to something about this little guy


dont steal it :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz, if I ever get Super Mario 64 Mario rigged, SM64 Bowser would go well with him :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on October 24, 2011, 01:34:15 PM
DAE importable brawlbox:


but it still dont want to work for me D:
the same DAE BJ96 used, diffirent result in any ways  :notimp:
BJ96 made BB trolling me for sure xD
on a strange note, if I trying import a DAE to my 3ds max 2010, it freezes O_o
but bj96 used the DAE and it worked  :oshi:

and I wanna to something about this little guy


dont steal it :srs:


I've had 2010 for a while. You can't import DAEs with it unless you have a 64-bit machine.

The natural importer doesn't work, so you usually have to use Max 8 and the Collada Plugin to get the DAE in, then use the DAE exporter in the OP to get it out (Which 2010 comes with anyway.)


I use 3ds max 2010 on a 32-bit computer and everything works fine. Importing, exporting, etc.

*sigh*
apparently my help toward the new brbx doesn't count -_-*

I was the one who helped him figure out the Q's the experts wouldn't answer... -.-


*2nd thought*
although I guess that really doesn't matter as neither one of us can build a working MDL0 by hand yet... heh

I'm just stuck on how to figure out the ID's (including prev and next) :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I've been looking through this tutorial: http://www.nuclex.org/articles/graphics/114-how-to-rig-a-model-in-3ds-max
I can't seem to get the weight tool to show up :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SqLeon on October 24, 2011, 02:19:18 PM
I use 3ds max 2010 on a 32-bit computer and everything works fine. Importing, exporting, etc.

Really? I had been trying for a while. Getting Max 8 was a last resort!


Noob question comming up!!
what does BJ mean when he says "Export Y-Up" does he mean just select the whole model then rotate it then export, because i tried that and the bones where upright but the model was still face down.
help plz.

Now all these plugins in the OP are for older versions of 3ds max but will the exporter be fine if we're using 2012 student copy? I thought I did everything right but it still isn't working and i'm wondering if this is why
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

October 24, 2011, 04:12:35 PM #5953 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:40:53 PM by ApocHedgie
Quote from: KKAZMA on October 24, 2011, 04:02:27 PM
Noob question comming up!!
what does BJ mean when he says "Export Y-Up" does he mean just select the whole model then rotate it then export, because i tried that and the bones where upright but the model was still face down.
help plz.
Basically when exporting make sure it looks like this:


Quote from: frostymm on October 24, 2011, 04:08:10 PM
Now all these plugins in the OP are for older versions of 3ds max but will the exporter be fine if we're using 2012 student copy? I thought I did everything right but it still isn't working and i'm wondering if this is why
2012's DAE exporter and I think importer don't work. I suggest getting 2010, you can still get a completely free and legitimate student key for that one.