Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

hey BJ
I've just added a chat to my forum that even I can post in :D

hows about getting the group back together for an even more epic outcome ;)

http://tcll5850.proboards.com

I'll be waiting :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on December 23, 2011, 02:06:09 AM
hey BJ
I've just added a chat to my forum that even I can post in :D

hows about getting the group back together for an even more epic outcome ;)

http://tcll5850.proboards.com

I'll be waiting :)

LOL k man.
I'll be there.

If this thing is really going to be released on Christmas, I look forward to using SRT0/VIS0 addition. Tabuu needs them. XD

Great Job, BJ :3

December 23, 2011, 10:17:07 PM #7533 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:20:15 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 10:06:41 PM
If this thing is really going to be released on Christmas, I look forward to using SRT0/VIS0 addition. Tabuu needs them. XD

Great Job, BJ :3

SRT0 will definitely not be complete by Christmas. XD VIS0 will be though.
It's going to be a beta release because I can't really finish up the moveset saving in time (although I am trying to get it to save things like hurtboxes, etc without rebuilding the whole moveset), and I still haven't gotten the metal material or the object importer stuff to work perfectly. :/

I was wondering, if I were to live stream myself coding/testing new stuff for the beta, who would actually watch it?
I dunno, it seems like a cool idea, but then again it might be kinda boring.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 23, 2011, 10:17:07 PM
SRT0 will definitely not be complete by Christmas. XD VIS0 will be though.
It's going to be a beta release because I can't really finish up the moveset saving in time (although I am trying to get it to save things like hurtboxes, etc without rebuilding the whole moveset), and I still haven't gotten the metal material or the object importer stuff to work perfectly. :/

I was wondering, if I were to live stream myself coding/testing new stuff for the beta, who would actually watch it?
I dunno, it seems like a cool idea, but then again it might be kinda boring.
i'd watch it.... if i wasnt doing any stuff today >_<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 23, 2011, 02:04:04 AM
Wut.
"You guys" would be just me. :srs:

^ This.
If you want to help and you know C#, then why aren't you helping me already?

Well then, I'd love to start! And I would watch live streaming of programming, since I'm that nerdy :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 10:31:32 PM
I'd definitely watch it too, BJ.
Quote from: Xiggah on December 23, 2011, 11:13:03 PM
Well then, I'd love to start! And I would watch live streaming of programming, since I'm that nerdy :P

Well I guess two's enough viewers for now. XD
I'll start streaming in a second, I'll post the link when I have it ready...

I'd love to watch and hopefully learn something out of it.


I agree with SS ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: SuperrSonic on December 23, 2011, 11:18:29 PM
I'd love to watch and hopefully learn something out of it.
^ this = win!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 23, 2011, 11:40:36 PM #7542 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:37:51 AM by BlackJax96
So that makes 5.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/blackjax96

Hopefully my computer doesn't lag too much. I'll be closing Firefox now. :srs:

Edit: My [censored] computer lagged too much, so I stopped it. *facepalm*

Awww and I would've been 6 D=
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Blackjax, try the url "join.me"

EDIT: Nevermind.