Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

True, I do understand your frustrations though, I can't seem to get any ideas for my hacks. I want this stupid importer to come out already XD

I think I'm gonna try and make Sakura from CON(Revolution) 3 to work over someone.
Do you think you could send me a pm on how to do this without BJ's exporter?
I plan to erase all the bones from the model, and make a new skeleton from scratch that's not as complex.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 21, 2011, 09:09:22 PM
I want this stupid importer to come out already XD

It's not coming out tomorrow. Nor next week. Nor next month. There's still a lot of work to be done, but the majority of work is over.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 21, 2011, 11:07:44 PM
It's not coming out tomorrow. Nor next week. Nor next month. There's still a lot of work to be done, but the majority of work is over.

Oh...so it's just bug/glitch fixing now right? =3
Hm lemme guess, you got it say 50-60% ? XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 21, 2011, 11:53:21 PM
Oh...so it's just bug/glitch fixing now right? =3
Hm lemme guess, you got it say 50-60% ? XD

Somewhere around there. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 21, 2011, 11:56:18 PM
Somewhere around there. :P

lol well that's at least some progress XD
Just glad that the major is done and we're on to the general work XD
*facepalm*
wow....I can't believe I just made that [censored]ty pun ..... lol

I just figured out how to add support for models from other games! :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've already added support for version 11 models O_o and it's really easy to do too
I have a model from Haruhi No Gekidou opened in the picture

Would this also help with the import problem my Naruto model has?
Nice find BTW.

Quote from: ds22 on April 23, 2011, 10:01:40 PM
Would this also help with the import problem my Naruto model has?
Nice find BTW.

Probably not with the importing problem, no.

Another step towards having Tsunade in Brawl >=D
*muhahaha laugh*

Anywho, some progress shots of Naruto, rigged over Ike's boneset (if I may of course):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I did the best I could with editing the bone weights and fixing the texture coordinates.

Quote from: ds22 on April 23, 2011, 11:12:08 PM
Anywho, some progress shots of Naruto, rigged over Ike's boneset (if I may of course):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I did the best I could with editing the bone weights and fixing the texture coordinates.

looks pretty good to me ;)

Thank you.
Rigging this model took me like 2-3 days.
And I still need to edit a few weights.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 23, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
I just figured out how to add support for models from other games! :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've already added support for version 11 models O_o and it's really easy to do too
I have a model from Haruhi No Gekidou opened in the picture

Hey do you think that could help with these FullMetal Alchemist Wii models I tried to get to work but they kept freezing?

Quote from: shock44 on April 23, 2011, 11:40:33 PM
Hey do you think that could help with these FullMetal Alchemist Wii models I tried to get to work but they kept freezing?

Get them to work in Brawl? I can but then I'd have to fix all the glitches it would have. This only lets you open stuff from other games so you can mod that game in particular.

Then can you make me a file patch code to work with TOS2? :D
I could make some badass swords XD