Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 23, 2011, 11:42:33 PM
Get them to work in Brawl? I can but then I'd have to fix all the glitches it would have. This only lets you open stuff from other games so you can mod that game in particular.
Oh I see. Cuz I hexed a Fullmetal Alchemist model and it opened in brawl box and the materials and polygons all looked fixed but it still froze in game. I think its because the model has too many polygons and textures but i dont know how i would get rid of some that i didnt need.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 23, 2011, 11:45:36 PM
Then can you make me a file patch code to work with TOS2? :D
I could make some badass swords XD
Riivolution works with every game.


@BlackJax96
Could it be that my model didn't show up in BrawlBox because of the export configuration not being correct?

Quote from: ds22 on April 24, 2011, 06:41:13 PM
@BlackJax96
Could it be that my model didn't show up in BrawlBox because of the export configuration not being correct?
are you exporting to 140 and set to triangles??
that's really all you need :/

as for progress on (anything on) my end:

^I <3 editing Picasa's links ^_^ (I can resize the img to whatever I want)

but yea...
finally finished the ears

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on April 24, 2011, 09:28:23 PM
are you exporting to 140 and set to triangles??
that's really all you need :/

Yeah he did. I'm not sure what's causing the problem...


@BlackJax96
Keep trying your best to find out no need to rush take your time you will find out whats wrong.
 
             

@DS22:
try enabling the Single Matrix

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I'll try that then (can't really test it out myself if it does work, since I don't have BlackJax96's importer).
Importing the model through Kryal's old converter now gives me this:

But also this:

@DS22:
also, disable animation and change the unit conversion

I think it's 'points' but I'm not sre

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: shock44 on April 24, 2011, 06:22:11 AM
Yeah, but don't you need a specific XML file for each game?
Yeah, but as far as I know they're pretty simple to make.

Quote from: Tcll on April 25, 2011, 04:08:16 AM
@DS22:
also, disable animation and change the unit conversion

I think it's 'points' but I'm not sre
'Points' isn't in the list of units.
But at least I got this:

Using 'miles' as unit is the smallest I can get.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 23, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
I just figured out how to add support for models from other games! :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've already added support for version 11 models O_o and it's really easy to do too
I have a model from Haruhi No Gekidou opened in the picture

lol nagato's hair, still nice
Man I wish the character models weren't broken up into like 5 parts in this game, it makes putting them in a stage nearly impossible :srs:
Could you add support for any type of chr0s, too? Gekidou has some animation files that would be useful to use, but they kinda don't work well >.>

Quote from: Difegue on April 25, 2011, 10:26:33 AM
lol nagato's hair, still nice
Man I wish the character models weren't broken up into like 5 parts in this game, it makes putting them in a stage nearly impossible :srs:
Could you add support for any type of chr0s, too? Gekidou has some animation files that would be useful to use, but they kinda don't work well >.>

ya... it sucks wit ur stage Difegue.... models being seperated into different brres files... its a pain >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady