Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flik on February 06, 2012, 04:26:59 AMOK, I'm tired of being ignored! I want some answers!

I need some help on how to get rid of this force-closing bull[censored] every time I try to add an animation!
I too wish to post my whining, ungrateful demands for help in this development progress thread. [/sarcasm]
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

February 06, 2012, 04:30:59 AM #8851 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:31:54 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 06, 2012, 04:23:56 AM
SZS Modifier's "Export All Data" function. It just rips the MDL0 data without the string data from the BRRES itself.

You'll be glad to hear that I was able to successfully import a model into Mario Kart Wii with the latest update though! Thanks a lot! We'll finally have animated characters in the MKW hacking community once we start getting things figured out :P

I'm glad it worked! :af:
But next time, export the MDL0 using Brawlbox. It creates a string pool for all the MDL0's strings so they aren't lost. Unless the MDL0 is in a SZS file. Dunno bout that lol

Quote from: Flik on February 06, 2012, 04:26:59 AM
OK, I'm tired of being ignored! I want some answers!

I need some help on how to get rid of this force-closing bull[censored] every time I try to add an animation!

Settle the hell down dude. This isn't the place to ask anyway.
Sit down and figure it out. :srs:
- Do you have .Net 4.0?
- What other files are in the file you're trying to add the animation to?
- Are there any files that aren't named?
- Is anything corrupted?

First of all, back off, guys!

Second of all, You'd know my frustration after asking the same question a bunch of times, BOTH in help threads AND here.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Flik on February 06, 2012, 04:33:18 AM
First of all, back off, guys!

Second of all, You'd know my frustration after asking the same question a bunch of times, BOTH in help threads AND here.
calm the hell down, this isnt no help thread at ALL!

now answer BJ's question and he'll either PM u an answer or w/e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Flik on February 06, 2012, 04:33:18 AMFirst of all, back off, guys!

Second of all, You'd know my frustration after asking the same question a bunch of times, BOTH in help threads AND here.
Well, the least you could do is take your frustration and keep it in the right thread.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 06, 2012, 04:34:51 AM
calm the hell down, this isnt no help thread at ALL!

now answer BJ's question and he'll either PM u an answer or w/e

No, I will not take this to PM. :srs:

I cannot find the BrawlBox help thread. Where is it, and how do I ask my question when there?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Flik on February 06, 2012, 04:37:36 AMI cannot find the BrawlBox help thread. Where is it, and how do I ask my question when there?
Funny, you just replied that you had requested help in both help threads and this one.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 06, 2012, 04:39:49 AMFunny, you just replied that you had requested help in both help threads and this one.

By that, I meant:

* The Help Theard
* Here

I had no idea there was a SPECIFIC help thread for BrawlBox problems.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Flik on February 06, 2012, 04:41:24 AM
By that, I meant:

* The Help Theard
* Here

I had no idea there was a SPECIFIC help thread for BrawlBox problems.
its in the model help thread boy.... thats where BJ mostly goes to answer help and [censored]

and shame u didnt know about that.... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

OK. Thanks.

Now please, leave me be.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

You know, there REALLY should be a "Brawlbox for Dummies" thread, just like the Complete noobs guide to brawl hacks, except for brawlbox specifically.

And I think BJ should link his help thread in his OP here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I laughed
and I enjoyed it





carry on

Quote from: Segtendo on February 06, 2012, 04:48:00 AMAnd I think BJ should link his help thread in his OP here.
It's really not that hard to find. Although, it may decrease the amount of off-topic posts if those seeking help bother to read the OP.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.