Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

No problem, and you could just delete it by selecting it and deleting it lol
but you can delete it using C# if you want too

I've got the method here: =)
http://tcll5850.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=python&thread=74&post=352

thanx but I'll stick with Py ^_0
there is a way...
I just have to research it :P

I'll be busy for a little now =D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Mmmmk good luck!

I've been making some progress myself ;D

heh... luck...

apperently luck has a thing against me today...

when I go to save a file,
I type 'export' and it's supposed to add '.dae' or whatever...
but it don't even though I have the format selected...

geeze... D:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

making my presence known here. reading through this entire thread soon.


Quote from: Sveet on December 20, 2010, 12:45:07 AM
making my presence known here. reading through this entire thread soon.

hey :D
glad to see ya :3

I know this is brawl and all...
but it'll be good to have a melee discussion going on :D

it's actually something we plan for future implementations.
...I plan it now though as I'm working on both :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

well, as a minor flaw with my converter...
you guys will have to type the export extension...

I'll try to fix this,
but this is just a heads up for ya :/

it goes by the export extension to choose the export format...
the format selection will give you a list of avaliable formats to export to ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Wait, will this allow ANY model to be ported into brawl?

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Reading through this thread you guys have successfully confused me :/
All i'm getting is that you guys are pretty close to a converter right?

Quote from: Chuy on December 20, 2010, 01:55:42 AM
All i'm getting is that you guys are pretty close to a converter right?

Two seperate converters. One is in python and the other in C# and C++. We just need to get the code down and make it work.