Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 17, 2012, 06:43:52 PM
wat u plan on doing after items? lol

I'm just working on whatever really

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 06:44:51 PM
it would be great if we could change/add hitboxes on stages so many options if that is possible imo

REL

oooh~ items editing~

the possibilitys with no ideas what I should do for item!
Stupid Tinypic :C

err..... you could already edit items...... using a hex editor and offsets gotten from Opensa2.

Problem is, I don't expect to be able to add any new lines since the items are in a common file, which often have very anal memory limits. Even if you improve the moveset file rebuilder, we are still gonna be REALLY limited because of the memory limits.

item movesets barely have anything good in them anyway. :srs:

There is a very funny variable in use by Manaphy though.

August 17, 2012, 09:25:04 PM #12290 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:26:58 PM by Sky Grounder
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 17, 2012, 09:09:53 PM
item movesets barely have anything good in them anyway. :srs:
Hey, atleast people will stop asking for it >.>

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 17, 2012, 09:23:39 PM
There is a very funny variable in use by Manaphy though.
Yeah the character swap thingy is kinda awesome :3
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on August 17, 2012, 09:25:04 PM
Yeah the character swap thingy is kinda awesome :3
Too bad Manaphy only appears once in a blue moon :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 17, 2012, 09:38:51 PM
Too bad Manaphy only appears once in a blue moon :-\
Could be used for something like Captain Ginyu's Final Smash.

Well I have to re-parse item movesets again.
I'd rather not mention why. It'd cause a [censored]storm >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 17, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
Well I have to re-parse item movesets again.
I'd rather not mention why. It'd cause a [censored]storm >_>
... i have no idea what could do that lol, i guess i'm probably just being stupid again
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I know what he did, but I'm not going to mention it, cuz, like he said, people would flip their lids.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KnightMario on August 17, 2012, 10:14:58 PM
... i have no idea what could do that lol, i guess i'm probably just being stupid again
It could be anything, but for now, lets just trust what he says and just carry on.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

if rebuilding characters had bugs (bowser, samus, G&W, and some others) I can't imagine item specific stuff (like character specific stuff)...

Fighter.pac is only one thing, but is the big main file, so I wouldn't say it's cake either...

Quote from: namq on August 18, 2012, 12:58:33 AM
if rebuilding characters had bugs (bowser, samus, G&W, and some others) I can't imagine item specific stuff (like character specific stuff)...

Fighter.pac is only one thing, but is the big main file, so I wouldn't say it's cake either...

absolutely wrong XD
item movesets have absolutely nothing specific in them and fighter.pac is cake because there are no variations of it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2012, 01:00:03 AM
absolutely wrong XD
item movesets have absolutely nothing specific in them and fighter.pac is cake because there are no variations of it.
^ I like the sound of this.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread