Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



so will those bug fixs gonna be on the psa department?

i also found a corrupting bug BJ if you copy set like the set edje slide/disalow certain movements(the ones that have a combo box of options to choose from) from one window to another(diferent psas) and save you save but next time you try to edit anything at all even an hitbox the pac file wont save anymore it says key out of index or something  it happened to me when copying actions code from one psa to another 2 times so i learned the hard way what not to copy between psas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

there is one bug I would love to get fixed together with the subroutins:

when you import a polygon or merge a MDL0 with an other MDL0, the material link to polygon and the link to visibilty bone gets messed up upon save and re-open.

worse is after you have fix it, save and re-open, it gets messed up again after that! just in rare cases it does fix!
pretty much time consuming and I love that import a polygon/Merge a MDL0 function to machinimas!
Stupid Tinypic :C

I have found a way to break the importer. It imports the file but as soon as I click to expand the MDL0 or preview it brawlbox crashes. I am not sure what causes this. Everything is rigged as it should so I don't know the problem. I still have the file that breaks it and could not find a way to avoid it doing so. Do you know what could be the reason for this? any hypothesis?
It is a file extracted from a game, with an already existing skin modifier, but it still should have worked.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 05, 2012, 05:15:04 AM
I have found a way to break the importer. It imports the file but as soon as I click to expand the MDL0 or preview it brawlbox crashes. I am not sure what causes this. Everything is rigged as it should so I don't know the problem. I still have the file that breaks it and could not find a way to avoid it doing so. Do you know what could be the reason for this? any hypothesis?
It is a file extracted from a game, with an already existing skin modifier, but it still should have worked.
its a corrupted model xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

@Iwvi
I suggest you to wait till next version BJ said he fixed the model convertions, so it should work then.

Like DSX8 says possible is the model corrupted or BB.


Not sure what could corrupt a model. I don't have to wait though, I just redid stuff. I was just curious as to what could cause that, and how could that be fixed. Cause I somehow got it to work (on another file) from the same source. However, that was some time ago and now I have no idea how I got that one to work. So I figured someone here should know, and also to let BJ know.

hey BJ, how's progress coming??
... can I animate Pachirisu yet?? :oshi:


anyways...
could you PM me documentation on how to (fully) transform the verts using the definitions :/

I've tried everything and still get bad results :(

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: pikazz on December 04, 2012, 06:25:46 PM
there is one bug I would love to get fixed together with the subroutins:

when you import a polygon or merge a MDL0 with an other MDL0, the material link to polygon and the link to visibilty bone gets messed up upon save and re-open.

worse is after you have fix it, save and re-open, it gets messed up again after that! just in rare cases it does fix!
pretty much time consuming and I love that import a polygon/Merge a MDL0 function to machinimas!
one more thing, I would like a fix on the importer on characters that doesn't use color in their shading or doesn't use color, the importer gets messed up and dont want to import.

wanna import stuff on jigglypuff :c
Stupid Tinypic :C

I was thinking about importing nsbmd models fron nds roms in brawlbox into mdl0 & nsbca into chr0 for the brawlbox development.But I guess that wouldn't work.

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 06, 2012, 12:22:07 PM
I was thinking about importing nsbmd models fron nds roms in brawlbox into mdl0 & nsbca into chr0 for the brawlbox development.But I guess that wouldn't work.
those NDS models r a bit like MDL0 from what i've seen, but majorly compressed.. even seen some SRT0 and CHR0 in some NDS games, but they're also compressed. Sadly i dont have those roms anymore
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady