Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

i figured, i gotta admit it looks really legit though, with al the txt files and stuff, tbh i only downloaded it to see by myself if it was a joke or not


Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 02, 2013, 12:26:04 AM
I'll try and fix it ):

oh you. . .  :>.>:

Huh. Works for me... Odd. Although, these new features weren't what I was expecting. <_<

Well, April Fools! I'm one of the few unluckiest people alive today. I can't even pull an April Fool's prank without everything [censored]ing up.
Yeah yeah yeah you're all right and I'm the bad guy, whatever.

I'll explain what happened tomorrow, since nobody will believe me today.
I'll release Brawlbox v0.68 for real on Wednesday... :(

Excuse me while I sit in a corner and finish some chemistry homework :-\

u maek me sad
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


...oh well. cant wait untill wednesday
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 02, 2013, 12:58:49 AM #13745 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 01:00:58 AM by Rufure
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 02, 2013, 12:56:10 AM
Well, April Fools! I'm one of the few unluckiest people alive today. I can't even pull an April Fool's prank without everything [censored]ing up.
Yeah yeah yeah you're all right and I'm the bad guy, whatever.

I'll explain what happened tomorrow, since nobody will believe me today.
I'll release Brawlbox v0.68 for real on Wednesday... :(

Excuse me while I sit in a corner and finish some chemistry homework :-\

I'm so sorry... I love you...

April 02, 2013, 01:02:18 AM #13746 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 01:04:39 AM by -Villain-
The real prank inside Brawl Box would have been nice if it didn't crash for everyone else.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 02, 2013, 12:13:27 AM
:srs:

Ok you were right. :>.>:

We're sorry. :oshi:


lol SmashClash


LOL!!!!

HA!
Frankly, I think it was a great April Fool's joke. No one expected that. xD
Anyway, can't wait for Wednesday. ...And I feel bad for you, so I'm assuming you're telling the truth about that one. ;)
Now available in blue.

I Channing'd my Tatum when I saw that it was released. But it crashes, which makes me wonder, what is the joke that you coded in? I would like to know.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

He said it would've linked to some video. It worked with him, but none of us.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You would open the program, it would wait 5 seconds so you would feel like it was all good, and then the entire GUI would go black and then you'd get rick rolled. It was freaking amazing, too bad it didn't work. I have no idea what happened, it worked great on my computer.

Quote from: Nintega on April 02, 2013, 03:09:36 AM
He said it would&#039;ve linked to some video. It worked with him, but none of us.

No, it played it right in the program

April 02, 2013, 03:11:15 AM #13752 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:13:22 AM by Snivy
Quote from: Nintega on April 02, 2013, 03:09:36 AM
He said it would've linked to some video. It worked with him, but none of us.
So, most likely a rickroll-like video?
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 02, 2013, 03:10:50 AM
You would open the program, it would wait 5 seconds so you would feel like it was all good, and then the entire GUI would go black and then you'd get rick rolled. It was freaking amazing, too bad it didn't work. I have no idea what happened, it worked great on my computer.
I KNEW IT!

Could someone send me a copy? My computer probably wouldn't crash...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

What we got WAS supposed to be what he released.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]