Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm a tad late to the party...

Voice hacks will be possible now... Without riivo or still needing riivo? Or am I confused?

Anyway, new brawl box is always nice. Much appreciated BJ
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Voice hacks have been possible, just not everyone understands it. Luckily, it'll be much easier to insert sounds.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kagemaru on April 05, 2013, 11:20:17 PM
I'm a tad late to the party...

Voice hacks will be possible now... Without riivo or still needing riivo? Or am I confused?

Anyway, new brawl box is always nice. Much appreciated BJ
will still need Riivo.. sorry mate
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Neat! Grats, BlackJax! Brawl modding'd be nowhere without ya! :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: DSX8 on April 06, 2013, 12:02:42 AM
will still need Riivo.. sorry mate

Oh darn... Riivo sucks for testing so I went back to Gecko. Meh...

Anywhoo... looking forward to the new BB.

I do wonder though... has that strange glitch where the rotations of bones spazz out and stuff been fixed? Thats like the last issue I as an animator have with BB. I'll go to bend an elbow and sure, the elbow bends correctly but now instead of bending at 0,90,0 its like 120,64,128  which is annoying to deal with since if left unchecked, it could mess up the animation.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 06, 2013, 09:17:34 AM
Oh darn... Riivo sucks for testing so I went back to Gecko. Meh...

Anywhoo... looking forward to the new BB.

I do wonder though... has that strange glitch where the rotations of bones spazz out and stuff been fixed? Thats like the last issue I as an animator have with BB. I'll go to bend an elbow and sure, the elbow bends correctly but now instead of bending at 0,90,0 its like 120,64,128  which is annoying to deal with since if left unchecked, it could mess up the animation.
I find Riivo to be pretty useful for testing. If you stream your hacks from your PC like me, you can update your hack while the game is playing.

Anywho, looking forward to trying out BB.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Hey Blackjax, looking forward to the release of the new BB today. Good job man.

i got the feeling bj is releasing it on sunday (german time zone lol)

Nah, I think Saturday means Saturday.
I just wish I knew what hour.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on April 06, 2013, 03:54:48 PM
Nah, I think Saturday means Saturday.
I just wish I knew what hour.
Lowgey means that because of the timezones, it will be on different days in different places.  So let's say that today is saturday.  In Germany, as Lowgey has said, it probably means it's sunday in Germany.  Makes sense?

But yeah, I can't wait for the hour of the release.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 06, 2013, 09:17:34 AM
Oh darn... Riivo sucks for testing so I went back to Gecko. Meh...
Finally, some one I can agree with on using Gecko. Plus, there are some hacks here that only work on Gecko. When I tried transferring to Riivo, it was a pain with hacks that froze it.
You and I can be poor, but neither of us can be cheap.

Quote from: TravixMan on April 06, 2013, 04:43:14 PM
Lowgey means that because of the timezones, it will be on different days in different places.  So let's say that today is saturday.  In Germany, as Lowgey has said, it probably means it's sunday in Germany.  Makes sense?

No no, I just meant that BJ said it'd be released on Monday before, and then on Monday he told us it wasn't quite ready yet. So what I meant was, I think it's Saturday where he lives.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on April 06, 2013, 05:15:05 PM
No no, I just meant that BJ said it'd be released on Monday before, and then on Monday he told us it wasn't quite ready yet. So what I meant was, I think it's Saturday where he lives.

Ah, then that's also a possibility.  Though he hasn't been on much today.  Wonder why.

he released an april fool version of bb in 1st april in his time zone but in my time zone it was the 2nd april lol
so the hour is not so important for me.
when i wake up tommorrow i can have look *yay*