Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on April 06, 2013, 05:42:04 PM
he released an april fool version of bb in 1st april in his time zone but in my time zone it was the 2nd april lol
so the hour is not so important for me.
when i wake up tommorrow i can have look *yay*
If that's true, then he'll probably release it later today.  (It was april fools for me, and it was around my time.)

Quick question:
Will we be able to load multichannel brstm?




Still on for today, BJ?
Now available in blue.

Well, good job with coding this, You are truly amazing.




I still have to code a bunch of stuff, but I'll still try to release it tonight or something.

I'm not good with release dates.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 06, 2013, 06:47:35 PM
I still have to code a bunch of stuff, but I'll still try to release it tonight or something.

I'm not good with release dates.

Well, try your best to code this as well as you can :)



Quote from: Sky Grounder on April 06, 2013, 01:10:04 PM
I find Riivo to be pretty useful for testing. If you stream your hacks from your PC like me, you can update your hack while the game is playing.

Anywho, looking forward to trying out BB.

Wut? Your choice of words threw me off... I've also been away from the hacking scene for a while so I may not be up to date on all the stuff you can do now o.o Reason why I don't like Riivo for BrawlHacking is cause 1 its a pain to organize stuff, and testing makes me have to reset the game every time I take the SD card out. Also yes... some hacks don't work on it... because reasons. So Gecko's only fault imo is the lack of voice hacks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 06, 2013, 08:55:22 PM
Wut? Your choice of words threw me off... I've also been away from the hacking scene for a while so I may not be up to date on all the stuff you can do now o.o Reason why I don't like Riivo for BrawlHacking is cause 1 its a pain to organize stuff, and testing makes me have to reset the game every time I take the SD card out. Also yes... some hacks don't work on it... because reasons. So Gecko's only fault imo is the lack of voice hacks.

You can literally stream hacks from your computer using Riivo.
You don't even need to touch your SD card to change something in-game.

I also find that some hacks that work on Riivo don't work with Gecko. But never the other way around. If a hack doesn't work on Riivo, then your xml is probably no bueno.

So by sticking with Gecko you're somewhat indirectly shooting yourself in the foot.

but riivo doesnt work with usb loaders

which stinks
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

as far as ive read, riivo has longer loading times and tends to randomly freeze more than gecko/USB

And this isn't the thread to argue about Riivo and Gecko.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 06, 2013, 09:00:17 PM
You can literally stream hacks from your computer using Riivo.
You don't even need to touch your SD card to change something in-game.

I also find that some hacks that work on Riivo don't work with Gecko. But never the other way around. If a hack doesn't work on Riivo, then your xml is probably no bueno.

So by sticking with Gecko you're somewhat indirectly shooting yourself in the foot.

You can do this? I didn't know that. I just thought Riivo was mainly for voice hacks. I guess I should start using Riivo.

Streaming hacks from my computer... do you mean using *frack, I can't remember what its called... but you need to bluetooth your wii remote to the computer  itself though*

Cause I tried that too. I figured it'd be pretty good to use after I saw KJP do it, but my laptop is too garbage to play that so I couldn't do that either. I also haven't had any trouble with any hacks not working on Gecko. Maybe I'm just lucky. I don't test out too many hacks though, just PSAs and the models that go with them and stages.


At any rate... no BB yesterday? I know all too well how it is with release dates xD You'll finish it when you finish it.

But about that strange rotation glitch. I'm not the only one to have encountered that I'm sure. o.o


*Ninja'd by 4 posts... jesus o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.