Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I've been waiting to make a PSA until I can do some vertex edits on a custom model, but because DasDonkey doesn't work for me, BB is the only way I'll be able to do it.
So obviously, I'd love to test it as soon as you're ready for testers!
Now available in blue.

April 07, 2013, 02:45:14 AM #13862 Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 02:48:36 AM by the_randomizer
I'd ask to test, but it seems there are already too many testers...oh well.

If you need more testers, well....never mind.

i'd test it for ya

u kno how to reach me... via skype, FB, or DA.. or PM me..

>.>
<.<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

too many testers??
what is this garbage?

there's never too many testers :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I'm going to look back on the last time this happened and willfully volunteer myself to NOT test.

You're welcome.
:vyse:

On another note though, you should totally update the SVN.


Quote from: Spex130 on April 07, 2013, 03:03:16 AM
I'm going to look back on the last time this happened and willfully volunteer myself to NOT test.

You're welcome.
:vyse:

On another note though, you should totally update the SVN.

lol

don't act like you don't think I see what you did there

sneaky sneaky

Anyway I'll contact you people at random when the time comes.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 07, 2013, 03:07:44 AM
Anyway I'll contact you people at random when the time comes.

alright u no how 2 get at me hit me up bb boo

April 07, 2013, 03:48:40 AM #13868 Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:53:52 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: DarkPika on April 07, 2013, 03:02:23 AM
too many testers??
what is this garbage?

there's never too many testers :3

Sorry, I meant to say "people who are willing to test but probably don't fit the criteria and/or are at the bottom of the totem pole.." :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 07, 2013, 03:07:44 AM
lol

don't act like you don't think I see what you did there

sneaky sneaky

Anyway I'll contact you people at random when the time comes.
Until that time comes, we'll be waiting...
And what I'm going to do until then, probably more Mario Kart hacks.  It will be a long while before I work on PSA hacks.



I'm going to remove the UV values from this editor though. They need a seperate editor which I'll add in v0.69

I can be a tester for all the textures stuff like pallets or whatever you want

oh i have to say im a bit sad because of the "not-release" but when the most new features don“t work correctly yet it is pretty [censored]ty.
I would like to test the rsar thing in other games.
hope you can fix that things in a short time :)




Quote from: the_randomizer on April 07, 2013, 03:48:40 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh please -_-*
all you have to do is run the program and look for anything that would cause the program to crash,
or causes the program to throw an error.

if it throws an error, that's even better :D
with that you can just copy the text and make a report for BJ :)

it's like using google code to report an issue XD
(don't use G-Code, use the forum, it's better that way) :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

For the Normals editor, will there be options like in 3ds max such as "Unify" or "Average"?