Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 28, 2013, 01:30:28 AMLaunch latest version: says it isn't a valid application. Try installing Framework 4.5: "The .NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on this operating system." I'm on XP.
This ^

Sigh... ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

And suddenly, everything makes sense.

Well you're lucky. I haven't used any new features in 4.5 yet, so I was able to downgrade it back to 4.
Download it again and try it now.

Did you just update it now? Cos it works fine for me. :P

Microsoft probably just wants XP to become obsolete and fade away.
It might've worked if you ran BB in compatibility mode for XP though. Not that that matters now.

Mind you, I'm not on XP (maybe it's time those two upgraded. :P ) But still...

Shaders and normals are sexy in this thing. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2013, 02:09:31 AM
Mind you, I'm not on XP (maybe it's time those two upgraded. :P ) But still...
Then buy me Windows 7 ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 28, 2013, 02:10:20 AM
Then buy me Windows 7 ;o

Yeah, stay away from 8 because apparently it sucks. And I can't buy you [censored], I can't see you IRL. :P


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2013, 02:11:46 AMYeah, stay away from 8 because apparently it sucks. And I can't buy you [censored], I can't see you IRL. :P
At least BB works on 8.....according to DSX8 iirc.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I am using Windows 8.  And yet, when I port Roy's Dae file, it stops working on 68.c.  Any solution to this?

It still crashes when I import anything but the default.
The default has all polygons in a group, and when I explode everything, it doesn't work.
I tested the skpMake/1explode which is simply the default person exploded, and it fails with an OutOfMemory error, despite me having more than 13GB free.
Here are the test files: http://bayfiles.net/file/QpiT/BoKi3d/brawlBoxTestFiles.zip
I did all tests with "Force Float [all]" on and "Add Color Nodes..." off and type set to Stage/Item, and it crashes with all files but the 0's.


Quote from: Segtendo on May 28, 2013, 02:59:58 AM
Nah.
Alright, suffer.

@Bj- can't you just disable chatting in the stream~~ or is that a premium feature.
fry/

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 28, 2013, 02:17:25 AM
At least BB works on 8.....according to DSX8 iirc.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2013, 02:11:46 AM
Yeah, stay away from 8 because apparently it sucks. And I can't buy you [censored], I can't see you IRL. :P
proof that it does work on Win8 :P

[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I use Win 8, and the previous version worked for me.

I haven't tested this new one yet though.