Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

I see..... thanks for what you did so far and see you later in life, Blackjax.

November 29, 2013, 11:12:25 AM #15511 Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 11:16:45 AM by Friedslick6
Ah... Okay. Thank you for your contributions to the community.

On a related note, it seems I will have to learn how to code RSEQ>SF2/MIDI conversion in the future just for a small project. *proceeds to move project folder next to recycling bin*
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 29, 2013, 02:57:44 AM
But I realized I have to stop being so selfless and I have to leave my comfort zone. I need to do what I want to do, not what everyone wants me to do.

Everyone learns this one eventually, haha. No shame in it.

I'm like one of those old people who sticks to their old methods of haxing due to comfort/laziness, but just started using BB and it is a very effective and diverse tool. Thank you for taking the time to create it for hacker scrubs like myself. Good luck with your future endeavors. :)

I probably wouldn't be half the artist I am today if it wasn't for BrawlBox. If Brawl hacking was like Hollywood, you'd get a star on the walk of fame.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Brawl hacking is decaying since theres not much left to do as before and people are looking foward to other things of life, this is an example. I would just have to say thanks to BJ because I didnt know importing MMD models was possible until he did it, and without his brawlbox, it would have been impossible; so Im in debt for that

Sayonara, Shadow The Hedgehog BlackJax... 
Thank you for continuing brawl box and all that jazz

I'm so glad we could psa in Bb. I hope someone could finish Ikarus.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you BJ, is because of your program that I found something to do when I'm bored or inspired...

Arigatou... and may you succeed in life :)

Wow.

Such leaving.

Much sadness.

Very thanks for BrawlBox.

In all seriousness, thanks for your hard work, BJ.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 29, 2013, 04:27:04 PM #15518 Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 04:29:52 PM by TravixMan Productions
I want to thank you for all the hard work you put into Brawlbox.  Without these modifications to Brawlbox, Brawl, Mario Kart, or any other game could not have gone far into hacking without the wonderful work you put in.  You have done many great things, and I wish you good luck with any work you do in the future!

Also, this song seems to fit too.  
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Alright BJ, you have done an amazing job with your work thus far.
It will always be appreciated.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

You've done more than enough for the Wii modding community. Good luck with whatever you do moving forward.

Goodbye blackjax I wish you the best in life.the choice you made was most likely the best for you and I am honestly curious about this game your making and hope it is very successful.

November 29, 2013, 08:31:14 PM #15522 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 12:21:18 AM by AdfroMan
You really did make Brawl modding what it is today and it probably would've died years ago without you. We'll all miss you, goodbye.

Quote from: AdfroMan on November 29, 2013, 08:31:14 PM
You really did make Brawl modding what it is today and it probably would've died years ago without me. We'll all miss you, goodbye.

feeling important there huh? xD

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 29, 2013, 10:04:21 PM
feeling important there huh? xD
No one's as narcissistic as Gaston AdfroMan. *shot*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]