Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


I'm pretty sure this topic went the furthest into off-topic then any other ever. Except maybe Beyond's.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


we sure did share wonderful memories bj96 <3 especially when we literally spam to eachother on PMs like "beep-boop-beep" about some test results and beta testing XD
yay, I got mention that I was da bomb ;w;


I will see if I can help you with something on your game :3 the least I can do!
Stupid Tinypic :C

The Forums died, because they couldn't handle you leaving. :U
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Lol well said KJP
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I never stopped looking back, but I never quit looking foreward either :)
all these old memories just help me to realize the success we've all been through |D

I miss roo as well ;_;
I've tried getting in contact with him a few times, and he's contacted me back once or twice...
but the moment is never anything long lasting ;_;

if there's anything I'm gonna do for him, it's gonna be completing his beloved Flandre project :')

seems we're all hitting a slowdown...
I'm gonna be taking my time to learn Modern OpenGL once I can get either PyStream or PyGPU working...

after that, I'm gonna try to look into some undiscovered Brawl formats, and try to make a come-back like the old times :')

and of course try to lend you a hand in figuring out these god forsaken TEVs...
gawd it's like you're Yin, and I'm Yang...
you have the knowledge as to what they do,
while I have the knowledge to make them work

anyways...
yea you should be back by then :)

until then, let us enjoy this hiatus, and get some other things accomplished ^_^

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I was going to say my thoughts and then the site was like "lol nope *dead*" for the past few days. I was like oh okay. I'll wait.


Anywho. I haven't been around as long, so I don't know you yourself as well as others do and certainly won't get any of that 400 pages of memories you compiled, but I can say that you are superb at what you do and Brawlbox is an amazing tool. I respect and applaud you for keeping with it for so long. wow.

As for your game, you have my best wishes that it comes out as awesome as you intend it to. I myself am working my way into game development, so can understand how huge of a journey it's going to be and salute you for endeavoring into it nonetheless. Especially at so early an age. Keep it up, BlackJax.





Quote from: Gravity on December 07, 2013, 02:37:07 AM
team swagtac for life

And don't you ever forget it.
l3g3ndz n3var di
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Yeah so like, stuff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35149

Quote from: FitDarkPika00.pcs on December 06, 2013, 01:16:54 AM
until then, let us enjoy this hiatus, and get some other things accomplished ^_^
If you're talking about me, no. It's not a hiatus. I've taken hiatuses before. This time I'm out for good. But if you're talking about SSB in general, then yeah I'm sure modding will continue on in Brawl and SSB4.
Quote from: Gravity on December 07, 2013, 02:37:07 AM
team swagtac for life

And don't you ever forget it.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 07, 2013, 02:50:20 AM
l3g3ndz n3var di
#l3g3ndzn3vardi
#swagtac4lyfe
Quote from: Kage Ryu on December 07, 2013, 02:34:54 AM
I was going to say my thoughts and then the site was like "lol nope *dead*" for the past few days. I was like oh okay. I'll wait.


Anywho. I haven't been around as long, so I don't know you yourself as well as others do and certainly won't get any of that 400 pages of memories you compiled, but I can say that you are superb at what you do and Brawlbox is an amazing tool. I respect and applaud you for keeping with it for so long. wow.

As for your game, you have my best wishes that it comes out as awesome as you intend it to. I myself am working my way into game development, so can understand how huge of a journey it's going to be and salute you for endeavoring into it nonetheless. Especially at so early an age. Keep it up, BlackJax.




Thank yeh kind sir. I try my best.

"IIRC the only thing I changed was the module rebuilder. It didn't write properly before, aaaaand now it does. Also included the REL ID List this time, which will name modules by their ID."

<3
You're the best.

Skype: ASF1nk




Brawlbox is getting better and better, i hope the BRSTM Volume feature is added soon.

Quote from: Gravity on December 07, 2013, 02:37:07 AM
team swagtac for life

And don't you ever forget it.
teh altim8 teem evur
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]