Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

well...
just as I expected...
here's the VGroups that didn't import:


but other than those parts not being linked to the bones,
it's a pretty dang good model :D



I don't think you want it with missing VGroups though...
they're quite alot of work to add :/

I'll see what I can get around to fixing on the script...
Flandre did the same thing:


^ignore the 'Click Here'

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 15, 2010, 02:32:17 AM
Still won't build

*cough*
#include <dae/daeTypes.h>
#include <dae/daeError.h>
#include <dae/daeDatabase.h>
#include <dae/daeIOPlugin.h>
#include <dae/daeAtomicType.h>
#include <dae/daeMetaElement.h>
#include <dae/daeIDRef.h>
#include <dae/daeURI.h>
#include <dae/daeUtils.h>
#include <dae/daeRawResolver.h>
#include <dae/daeSIDResolver.h>
#include <dom/domCOLLADA.h>
#include <dom/domProfile_COMMON.h>
*cough*

Need those .h files too >.> Might want to upload them lol

everything's in this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/collada-dom/files/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on December 15, 2010, 02:33:25 AM
ignore the 'Click Here'

^^made me lol

And when you say Vgroups, you mean vertex groups right?

SO SHE WON'T HAVE HAIR???  :srs:

and I already downloaded the Collada Dom stuff earlier, didn't see any .h files?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 15, 2010, 02:41:23 AM
Quote from: Tcll on December 15, 2010, 02:33:25 AM
ignore the 'Click Here'

^^made me lol

And when you say Vgroups, you mean vertex groups right?
yep
Quote
SO SHE WON'T HAVE HAIR???  :srs:

and I already downloaded the Collada Dom stuff earlier, didn't see any .h files?

she has hair, it just won't move anywhere is all...

and try searching the DOM (hit F3)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 15, 2010, 02:54:23 AM #19 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:55:26 AM by BlackJax96
Oh... well I don't mind her hair not moving for now, I just want to see the dae in 3ds max

And I swear I searched before, but now that you tell me to search, I find the files... ok then lol


Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 15, 2010, 02:54:23 AM
Oh... well I don't mind her hair not moving for now, I just want to see the dae in 3ds max

And I swear I searched before, but now that you tell me to search, I find the files... ok then lol



lawlz :P
I'm gonna try first though ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on December 15, 2010, 03:03:18 AM
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 15, 2010, 02:54:23 AM
Oh... well I don't mind her hair not moving for now, I just want to see the dae in 3ds max
I'm gonna try first though ;)

Good luck then :)

Tell me if it works

Tech's FIANALLY getting help with this. Congratz dude!!
Oh, hey there BlackJax. I've seen you stalking around on the forum games before. Nice to see you'll help us with this. :3

Wait, .Pmd's? Good times those where huh Tech? I got the Importer to work, but with the same non-working bone issues... as seen in the pics from tech above. :P
I still havent found an importer for 3DS unfortuantely, but the bones for the hands are sorta necessary for making a functioning character in Brawl.

Well, I'm still here to contribute alongside you guys... as little as I can. >_>

December 15, 2010, 03:34:27 AM #23 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:47:28 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Roo on December 15, 2010, 03:19:34 AM
FIANALLY

Fianally indeed ;D

You guys got msn? Some random night, me, the guy who knows C++ and another guy I know are gonna pull an all nighter in a chat on teamviewer and work on reversing ais >: )

December 15, 2010, 08:20:11 AM #24 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 08:27:17 AM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 15, 2010, 03:34:27 AM
Quote from: Roo on December 15, 2010, 03:19:34 AM
FIANALLY

Fianally indeed ;D

You guys got msn? Some random night, me, the guy who knows C++ and another guy I know are gonna pull an all nighter in a chat on teamviewer and work on reversing ais >: )

O.O =3=
I got skool -.-
(o_o) oh wait... random... right... KK... lol
as long as it's not on a skool day ^_0

hey...
you may want will's converter as well...
^perfect polygons

can you at least MAJORLY comment on the code,
that way I know what's what :/

I really wanna figure this out too,
and no, I don't use the popular stuff... (msn, aim, yim, skype, etc.)
but I do use chatango... (only semi-popular)
it's on my website http://tcll5850.webfreehosting.net :)

heh... it's how I keep my cpu from getting viruses...
along with a few other procedures...
^(IE blocks EVERYTHING except for what I tell it to pass)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

found a few things...
this only tells me of 141 though...
http://www.khronos.org/collada/

you got any references on 140??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on December 15, 2010, 08:20:11 AM
1. as long as it's not on a skool day ^_0


2. you may want will's converter as well...
^perfect polygons

3. can you at least MAJORLY comment on the code,
that way I know what's what :/

4. I do use chatango... (only semi-popular)
it's on my website http://tcll5850.webfreehosting.net :)

1. I have 2 weeks off from skool starting next week lol but I'll get on chatango as well on the weekends

2. Already have it for reference

3. I'll comment the 5h!t out of it for ya  ;)

4. Mmmmmk, I'll try to keep you updated on there

I got nothin on 140, sorry.
And about your mdl0 template; I made the file and named it correctly and stuff and put it in the right directory, but it doesn't appear in the list of templates in hex edit...?



KK...

cool :D

and dang... =3=

about your prob...
you did include the underscore correct??
and it is an xml file right?? (not a txt '_mdl0.xml.txt')

also, I'm UD-ing Poly's btw
so there'll be a UD soon ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 15, 2010, 11:55:32 PM #28 Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:27:26 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tcll on December 15, 2010, 10:51:25 PM
about your prob...
you did include the underscore correct??
and it is an xml file right?? (not a txt '_mdl0.xml.txt')

also, I'm UD-ing Poly's btw
so there'll be a UD soon ;)

Yep, still doesn't work

UD=upload right? and what polys...?
If I interpreted that right then you said that I'm awesome :af:

UD = UpDate
poly's = polygons

and no...
the PMD thing isn't done
it'll be a little before I can get to that :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.