Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 14, 2011, 02:50:48 AMhow would i go about this lolz?

The same way you start a vertex hack, just don't run MK's script and delete the mesh so you have just the skeleton.

May 14, 2011, 03:01:09 AM #1096 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:24:28 AM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man
aah got it

thx.

[MAJOR RAGE EDIT]

darn it!

my computer blue screened when i opened the whole mesh with blender and even smaller vertexes, yet my own personal models work fantasticly. i tried this twice (man i need a whole new computer)

i can animate, even psa. but why am i cursed with only able to use wings 3d...

oh well, i hope someone will rig him properly. and if possible with the Tetsuiga in hand. if not, i'll just do what i had to do with clare... (make an external sword...)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'm using sketchup to model, importing it to blender, and I'm trying to get it to have the correct settings for exporting to dae that'll allow it to work with the current importer, no dice so far...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on May 14, 2011, 03:22:29 AM
I'm using sketchup to model, importing it to blender, and I'm trying to get it to have the correct settings for exporting to dae that'll allow it to work with the current importer, no dice so far...

you using a 4x or 5x series??

what's your version??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: br3compactor on May 13, 2011, 09:31:41 PM
M2K or M22K?

There's a big difference between Mew2King and Mewtwo2000...
Who the heck is Mew2King? I usually refer to Mewtwo2000 as M2k anyway. Lower-case k.

Man, I just realised, MMD-to-Brawl is going to open so many possibilities. Even an obscure MMO i play has MMD models of some of the characters.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 14, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
Who the heck is Mew2King?
A Brawl/Melee champ....why the hell are you people mentioning him here?
On-Topic....Oh, god why didn't I notice Flandre before? :af:

hey 404... you never answered my Q on these:


the 1st 4 types...
what are they and what do they do??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 14, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
Who the heck is Mew2King? I usually refer to Mewtwo2000 as M2k anyway. Lower-case k.

Man, I just realised, MMD-to-Brawl is going to open so many possibilities. Even an obscure MMO i play has MMD models of some of the characters.

I fear the day that somebody makes a 3DCG join the Brawl :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2011, 04:10:01 AM
I fear the day that somebody makes a 3DCG join the Brawl :srs:

Why?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 04:19:46 AM
Why?

I was half joking, half serious lol
You know what 3DCG is, right?
I don't really care if someone imports one :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2011, 04:29:44 AM
I was half joking, half serious lol
You know what 3DCG is, right?
I don't really care if someone imports one :P

No I don't, really.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 14, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
Who the heck is Mew2King? I usually refer to Mewtwo2000 as M2k anyway. Lower-case k.

M2K is only the top Brawl player in the WORLD.

The reason why you call Mewtwo like that is probably beause you've seen someone mistakenly call him like that, because it makes sense and that name is all over Smashboards. But Mewtwo2000 should be correctly called M22K, to avoid confusion.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 14, 2011, 03:00:06 AM
The same way you start a vertex hack, just don't run MK's script and delete the mesh so you have just the skeleton.
just saw that post :D
so if i can get  real model of Goku can i do this for my plan(i dont need to say what planing im hyped with this really much :D) will it maybe work?
maybe for Gotenks over Lucas too it just too bad i can´t get ripper to work on 64bit but i can´t get emulator to work on 32bit
Vegeta/Kid buu not need they look like imports to me :D(the vegeta beyondyou is making right now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: br3compactor on May 14, 2011, 05:27:35 AM
M2K is only the top Brawl player in the WORLD.

The reason why you call Mewtwo like that is probably beause you've seen someone mistakenly call him like that, because it makes sense and that name is all over Smashboards. But Mewtwo2000 should be correctly called M22K, to avoid confusion.
No, I call him that on my own influence

hey BJ

I've PM'd MK64 for PMD specs :)
you could prbly add pmd's to brbx once you get those :af2:

I'm currently working on a plugin builder for my converter...
it makes making the layout for the plugin easy ;)

but that's it... just the layout...
the conversion code has to be done manually :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.