Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

@BlackJax96
Did the model I sent you import with your latest importer?
Or do I need to export it again with all the necessary requirements checked?

Quote from: ds22 on May 15, 2011, 12:50:47 AM
@BlackJax96
Did the model I sent you import with your latest importer?
Or do I need to export it again with all the necessary requirements checked?

I still can't get your model to import, and only the bones import for Lightning's model...

There must be something I'm missing

To be fair, I didn't check Animation - Deformations - Skin (since I didn't knew I had to when I sent you the model).

Quote from: ds22 on May 15, 2011, 01:20:48 AM
To be fair, I didn't check Animation - Deformations - Skin (since I didn't knew I had to when I sent you the model).

I exported the dae with the correct settings from the max file you sent me... still didn't work.

The only problems with importing anything now is the "null bone" error or the geometry not importing.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 15, 2011, 01:30:11 AM
I exported the dae with the correct settings from the max file you sent me... still didn't work.

The only problems with importing anything now is the "null bone" error or the geometry not importing.

Couldn't you simply locate this "null bone" and deleate it from the skeleton in 3DS? Or would that do something dangerous to the figure?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 15, 2011, 01:37:28 AM
Couldn't you simply locate this "null bone" and deleate it from the skeleton in 3DS? Or would that do something dangerous to the figure?

That's not what I mean at all.

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 15, 2011, 12:44:08 AM
Same here i have soras in .dae format and some other model.

You mean with bones? WOW! could you send it to me? i'd like to have a look at it. I have an idea.....

Ill let you all know my idea if/when it works
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 15, 2011, 12:58:51 AM
There must be something I'm missing

Check "Convert geometry used as bones" when exporting.

Now the bones for Naruto import, but not the mesh. This issue should be the last thing I need to figure out for importing.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 15, 2011, 03:38:22 AM
Check "Convert geometry used as bones" when exporting.

Now the bones for Naruto import, but not the mesh. This issue should be the last thing I need to figure out for importing.
Hype. That is all.


lol, this has to be the biggest error I've ever gotten: X)

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\model_convert\UMC_v2.6b.pyw", line 154, in <module>
   for module in imported_modules: module.impt(imfl,imkey,debug)#import
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 75, in impt
   if (node[1]).split('_')[2] == 'joint': JOBJ(node[0])
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 35, in JOBJ
   if next != 0: JOBJ(next)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 34, in JOBJ
   if child != 0: JOBJ(child)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 35, in JOBJ
   if next != 0: JOBJ(next)
 File "C:\model_convert\plugins\melee_dat.py", line 40, in JOBJ
   print 'bone' + str(bone_idx) + ': ' + str(offset+32)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'bone_idx' referenced before assignment


I was only trying to simply create a bone index for Pichu's bones XDD

>.>
don't get hyped people...
the bones are only the first thing in a melee dat file...
with _joint at the end of the base_node being used that is... heh

EDIT:
btw, I fixed the error where you have to type the extension ;)
now you just have to select the export type like normally saving a file :)

EDIT2:
well, I got them working, but they weren't indexes like I planned... heh
so I just got rid of them :P

import file: PlPcNr.dat
imkey = 'Melee'

export file: PlPcNr.obj
exkey = 'Wavefront'

[61136, 'PlyPichu5K_Share_joint']
bone: 62576
bone: 62464
bone: 62352
bone: 62240
bone: 62128
bone: 62688
bone: 62016
bone: 63248
bone: 63584
bone: 63472
bone: 63360
bone: 63136
bone: 63024
bone: 62912
bone: 64320
bone: 64208
bone: 64096
bone: 63984
bone: 63872
bone: 64432
bone: 63760
bone: 63696
bone: 62800
bone: 61952
bone: 61840
bone: 65008
bone: 64896
bone: 64784
bone: 64720
bone: 64608
bone: 65584
bone: 65472
bone: 65360
bone: 65296
bone: 65184
bone: 65696
bone: 65072
bone: 64496
bone: 61728
bone: 65808
bone: 61616
bone: 61504
bone: 61392
bone: 65920
bone: 61280
bone: 61168

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Whoa...

this is some heavy stuff.

but it doesn't look all that hard once you figure it out.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 15, 2011, 05:29:52 PM
Whoa...

this is some heavy stuff.

but it doesn't look all that hard once you figure it out.

heh...
the only hard part is coming up with a decent equation

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Maaan, I wanted to convert some models from Dynamarisa as future stage props, but they're in some custom format made by Tasofro.
Opening it in a hex editor, the bones and textures indexes are out there in the open(written in japanese but still) so someone who knows what they're doing could probably figure it out but I'm a noob at this ><

My life aside, most of the models in Melee are also in trophy form. So if we can already convert those, it'd be great! It would just be time-consuming re-rigging some of them.
(I'd totally want to rig the Ayumi and Diskun models Melee has, through. sooo awesome)

I can't wait to have Inuyasha.

i finished Clare's Sword, now i'm working on the Tetsuiga. (this one will slightly be harder)

so yeah, i'm excited about this importation so far, it's going to be SAKURAI!!! awesome.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating